Print Story Ahhh vacation
Travel
By purr (Wed Aug 04, 2010 at 01:45:00 PM EST) (all tags)
Such an elusive witch, but absolutely fabulous when you get it.

I am enjoying my break; just me, my daughter and her friend enjoying the lake and pool and miniature golf course. No worries where food is concerned can soups, frozen pizzas, ravioli, and cereal, plus some snacks. This is bliss for me.  No rushing to go somewhere. No major cleaning to do. We sleeping late and going to bed late. Ahhh this is the life, sometimes.

Of course I have to work at the mall on Friday night after we get back. I have a bunch of work for our business to do. And no doubt my house will need serious attention after leaving it in the care of my hubby and dogs. But I will not think of that now and spoil my relaxation time.

It seems I will need to start doing a company blog that is linked to our website and twitter account.  Blah. Not sure how much fun that is going to be, but I will do what is required. I am just not sure how much twitter and blogging helps encourage sales. Does anyone have an opinion on this? I need constructive criticism or encouragement.

Well time to get dressed for swimming and laying out. Ya'll have a great day now, ya hear! ;D

< There was a cat that really was gone | Still married. >
Ahhh vacation | 14 comments (14 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
oops by purr (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed Aug 04, 2010 at 01:51:14 PM EST
sorry. I forgot to post my readings. I am finishing up The Accidental Demon Slayer by Angie Fox. I also started "White Cat" by Holly Black and "Kiss of Shadows" by Laurell K Hamilton. I am not crazy about any of them but they are not bad readings. I really liked Kim Harrison book "Once Dead, Twice Shy". I am on the wait list for "Early to Death, Early to Rise" by her.  I finished all of Katie MacAlister green dragon series "You Slay Me", "Holy Smokes", "Fire Me Up" and "Light My Fire". Those were really good.

That is all.
Life is good when you are young. Then it sucks when you are old. And then you die. Live it while you got it.
Yankeehack is a Web 2.0 Marketeer. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #2 Wed Aug 04, 2010 at 03:02:03 PM EST
She'd probably have the best info out of all of us. Also, PLZPSTBIKINIPIXK?THNX.

I'll by purr (2.00 / 0) #5 Wed Aug 04, 2010 at 05:37:04 PM EST
see what I can do. Family resort is low on Hot Mama's for pix. It's storming out now, so no pool or lake now.
I meant you by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Aug 04, 2010 at 07:31:11 PM EST
dork.

Come on by purr (2.00 / 0) #7 Wed Aug 04, 2010 at 09:27:32 PM EST
You can't be that hard up for pix of boobs
I'm not. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #8 Thu Aug 05, 2010 at 12:56:48 AM EST
But boob familiarity is nice, so let's see the girls.

Darn! by purr (2.00 / 0) #9 Thu Aug 05, 2010 at 12:48:11 PM EST
Vacation over! Work is already calling about stuff. Shoot I was hoping to go back to the pool today.

I can't FAP to this. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #10 Thu Aug 05, 2010 at 01:29:45 PM EST

FAP. by purr (2.00 / 0) #11 Thu Aug 05, 2010 at 05:13:53 PM EST
I have to clearify: Fantasize about puppies?
It's the sound horny boys make. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #12 Fri Aug 06, 2010 at 03:51:49 AM EST
Girls make the "squick" sound. Are you new to the Internets?

not new to Internet by purr (2.00 / 0) #13 Fri Aug 06, 2010 at 11:19:43 AM EST
but I suck at  initialisms or acromyns. I spell everything out (though I use the word "spell" loosely as you know). I have to look up acromyns or ask the person what it means which defeats the purpose of using them. Then again my weirdness should be widely known here on Husi.
Acromyns? by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #14 Fri Aug 06, 2010 at 12:25:32 PM EST
You're back in the swing of things now, purry.

A blog / twitter. by hulver (2.00 / 0) #3 Wed Aug 04, 2010 at 04:06:56 PM EST
If it's just marketing then it won't get read, and you might as well not do it.

If it's honest, and interesting, and not just bollocks, then people might carry on reading it.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock

sales pitchie by purr (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed Aug 04, 2010 at 05:34:22 PM EST
I am not. Maybe typing about interesting experience, like the small snake I found or seeing deer in someone yard. I can give tips. Or talk about city and county ordances and laws that might effect my clients. I might even throw in information about local festivals and events that I find enjoyable. I don't know if anyone will be interested in reading it or if it really helps with impressing our clientel. I think the idea is to impress our clients into referring us to friends, family and neighbors.
Ahhh vacation | 14 comments (14 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback