Print Story the Husiership
Breakups
By TPD (Tue Aug 10, 2010 at 12:57:46 PM EST) (all tags)
Seeing it was such a RIP ROARING success last time, I present a fantasy footy link...

Also flat hunting

Tiebreak: you blank some you lose some

TPD has invited you to play in their Fantasy Premier League called The Husiership.

If you aren't already playing the game then you can register at http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in and entered your team, click on the 'Leagues'
link you can find on the right of the page. Now enter the code 796463-179888 to join the private league.

Enjoy the game.

Flat Hunting (well more like room hunting) I need to start, but even accounting for the money I can stay paying into pension (who want's to live past 60 anyhow), there's not too much I can afford, and still pay my share of morgage etc etc.
< Utterly failed. | simple man >
the Husiership | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I hope to move soon. by muchagecko (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue Aug 10, 2010 at 07:45:18 PM EST
I'm thinking about putting stuff in storage gradually, so the move is easier.

Good luck with your room hunting. The bf rents a room and gets a lot of entertainment out of the ridiculous lives his roommates live. Especially the one that brings home a different girl every night. His life is full of drama.

A purpose gives you a reason to wake up every morning.
So a purpose is like a box of powdered donut holes?
Exactly
My Name is Earl

wooo! by TPD (4.00 / 1) #2 Wed Aug 11, 2010 at 08:48:00 AM EST
are the BF and the move related at all?

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
Ah, no. by muchagecko (4.00 / 1) #3 Wed Aug 11, 2010 at 01:22:16 PM EST
Someday maybe, but definitely not now. I'm only looking for a bigger space for me and the kids.

The bf is a great guy. He is wicked smart and I found out just yesterday that years ago he did lingerie modeling. Don't tell anyone, k?

A purpose gives you a reason to wake up every morning.
So a purpose is like a box of powdered donut holes?
Exactly
My Name is Earl

Tiebreak by gpig (4.00 / 1) #4 Thu Aug 12, 2010 at 08:34:43 AM EST
You fail some you lose some.
(,   ,') -- eep
Did this league take off? by Dr H0ffm4n (4.00 / 1) #5 Mon Aug 30, 2010 at 11:33:15 AM EST
code doesn't seem to work...

I deleted it, by TPD (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Aug 31, 2010 at 08:34:10 AM EST
no one seemed to have joined!

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM