Print Story Happy Birthday
America!

Let's all pray for our troops who are giving the gift of Democracy--and giving it hard--to the Musselmen of the Orient.

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

< say | Boneshaker >
Happy Birthday | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I'm not so sure you guys by dmg (2.00 / 0) #1 Sun Jul 04, 2010 at 09:05:15 AM EST
should be celebrating
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
That bird is effing ugly. by me0w (2.00 / 0) #2 Sun Jul 04, 2010 at 10:27:52 AM EST

Why do you hate America? -nt by chuckles (2.00 / 0) #4 Sun Jul 04, 2010 at 04:26:45 PM EST

I hate ugly birds. by me0w (2.00 / 0) #5 Sun Jul 04, 2010 at 07:17:47 PM EST

This should help. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #6 Sun Jul 04, 2010 at 11:36:35 PM EST

That bird looks like he was at the Pride parade by me0w (4.00 / 2) #7 Mon Jul 05, 2010 at 08:24:03 AM EST
Which makes him ok.

Is this where we post to thank the French? by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #3 Sun Jul 04, 2010 at 01:31:18 PM EST
Thanks, France, for the ships, guns and whores.

Happy Birthday | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback