Print Story So hot today!!!!
By purr (Mon Jun 14, 2010 at 01:07:55 AM EST) (all tags)
I mean "Oh gawd was it HOT!"

It was hot last night. It was hot yesterday and today. Normally I don't complain about it being hot because I loaf air conditioning. Except we are not using A/C and it has been very hot the past two days. It was hot enough that I got into the pool a month early. I am not a big swimmer though my daughter is on the swim team. My hubby was a life guard as a teen. Me, I really don't like the cold. But it was hot enough today that I got into the water with no complaints about it being cold.

I wish we had an attic fan. I grew up with out the A/C (for lack of money). So I am some what use to the heat, but we did have an attic fan which could draw in some pretty cold air. Maybe some we can afford to get one.

Nothing new to read. It is driving me crazy. I am obsessed with reading. I love it. And not having something to read during my down time is painful. I have tried to use sex as a back up to entertain myself but it just doesn't last long enough. Plus you have to have some privacy for that which is a hard quantity to come by when you have children. Reading I can do anywhere anytime. No privacy needed. A.D.D. could be my problem, but I am not sure that is what you call it. I need stimulus for my mind on a regular basis or I get restless. Antzy is a good description. I have been hitting Husi all weekend long looking for something really good. I found a few but not enough to keep me entertain.

Now that it rained it has cooled off a lot. I am going to go to bed in hopes of sleeping soundly. The library might have a book for me tomorrow afternoon.
God I hope so. I really don't think I can go another day with out something to read.
< Death Card | miscalculation: bullitt >
So hot today!!!! | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Have you tried reading about sex? by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #1 Mon Jun 14, 2010 at 02:37:11 AM EST
Seems like a more efficient use of your time.

Man, I'm full of fuckin' solutions tonight. I gotta stop doing this for free.

Of course by purr (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Jun 14, 2010 at 05:07:23 AM EST
The polite term is called romance novels. Also teh Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, is a good source.

Life is good when you are young. Then it sucks when you are old. And then you die. Live it while you got it.
Sort of a proto-Buffy then? by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Jun 14, 2010 at 03:37:48 PM EST

not so much buffy by purr (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Jun 14, 2010 at 04:32:55 PM EST
Anita likes to be heavily armed with guns loaded with silver ammo and knives. And anita doesn't limit her kills strictly to monsters. She has a few murders tucked under her belt. She's kind of a cool character.

That's what the kids at the comics shop tell me. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Jun 14, 2010 at 04:37:29 PM EST
If there was an alphanumeric code which could be used as a code to describe the size of your jubblies, what would it be?

alphanumeric? by purr (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Jun 14, 2010 at 05:54:05 PM EST
jubblies? what are you getting at?
Your teats, you daft woman. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #7 Mon Jun 14, 2010 at 06:59:31 PM EST
How bountiful are they?

I know by purr (2.00 / 0) #8 Mon Jun 14, 2010 at 07:29:43 PM EST
I am just messing with you. Playing the Dumb Blond card though I really don't have blond hair.

Not giving an alphanumeric character, but I will state that I am top heavy. And that is all I have to say about that
I'll be in my bunk. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #9 Mon Jun 14, 2010 at 07:43:41 PM EST
FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP*UGH*FAPFAPFAP