Print Story Remember, Remember the Fifth of... May
Family
By atreides (Thu May 06, 2010 at 12:03:24 PM EST) (all tags)
Five years ago yesterday, Welsh Girl and I officially became a couple. Two years ago the day before yesterday, some of you were there to see us wed. It would have been the 5th instead of the 4th if we had gotten married a year sooner as we had planned.

Yesterday was a lovely day out, combining our ancient traditions of Mangia and Amy's.

More importantly, the doctor confirmed what Welsh Girl suspected for weeks.

It is with both joy and dread that I announce that the Basilissa is once again with child. Of course, the official announcement won't be until Sunday at the Mother's Day function we are attending so don't tell anyone one, OK?

That is all.

< May the Fourth Be With You | My dog has no nose >
Remember, Remember the Fifth of... May | 13 comments (13 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
congrats! by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #1 Thu May 06, 2010 at 12:05:42 PM EST

congrats!!! by clock (2.00 / 0) #2 Thu May 06, 2010 at 01:04:24 PM EST
well done!!!

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

congratulations! by R343L (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu May 06, 2010 at 01:17:45 PM EST
Though I'm still astounded whenever I see an ultrasound picture. Amazing.

Crazy cool!! by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu May 06, 2010 at 01:40:21 PM EST
You will have two children under five!! Good luck with that friends! Lucky for you it seems that Welsh girl has patience enough for such a task and hopefully the energy to match. Congratulations! It's gonna all work out. : )
*twinkle*twinkle*

Awesome! by StackyMcRacky (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu May 06, 2010 at 01:58:33 PM EST
Congrats!

Neep! by iGrrrl (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu May 06, 2010 at 03:24:14 PM EST
Hooray!

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
(and thanks to Scrymarch)

congratulations to you both! by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #7 Thu May 06, 2010 at 03:49:02 PM EST

An Angry and Flatulent Pig, Trying to Tie Balloon Animals
Wonderful! by toxicfur (2.00 / 0) #8 Thu May 06, 2010 at 05:51:35 PM EST
I'm so excited for you guys!
Wow! by technician (2.00 / 0) #9 Thu May 06, 2010 at 05:53:05 PM EST
Congrats!

OMG baby #2? by webwench (4.00 / 1) #10 Thu May 06, 2010 at 11:24:42 PM EST
AWESOME!

Getting more attention than you since 1998 .

Cool beans. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #11 Fri May 07, 2010 at 12:31:12 AM EST
Which reminds me - I need to schedule that vasectomy before someone "forgets" to take her Pill.

Congratulations! by hulver (4.00 / 1) #12 Fri May 07, 2010 at 04:20:00 AM EST

Cheese is not a hat. - clock
Is that 20 months apart? by muchagecko (2.00 / 0) #13 Fri May 07, 2010 at 07:02:57 PM EST
I think having the kids close together works well. Good planning.

Congrats!

A purpose gives you a reason to wake up every morning.
So a purpose is like a box of powdered donut holes?
Exactly