Print Story It's Promtacular!
Furries
By wiredog (Fri May 14, 2010 at 01:22:20 PM EST) (all tags)
Seriously, it is.

I don't have any good pictures of me, or my date, at my prom. But it was the early 80's. So fashion atrocities did occur...
< ATTN: FINAL EXAM INFIDEL | Stirring tales of manual labor! >
It's Promtacular! | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I'm old by duxup (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri May 14, 2010 at 01:26:48 PM EST
Because everyone on those photos looks too young for prom as far as I can see.

____
two things by gzt (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri May 14, 2010 at 01:34:57 PM EST
  1. not a reply to what you said, but this is the greatest one of the lot and everybody needs to see it even though it is at the top of their front page right now: http://www.promtacular.com/weekend-special-like-an-orchestra-conductor-awaiting-a-flood/
  2. I know, and kids these days look older, for some reason. Or something. While I was at the gym, the TV at the front desk was playing some crappy show on MTV about proms or something. It was terrible. But the kids looked old enough. It was somewhat scary in some ways. You can only imagine what sort of crap it was, being on MTV and all.

kids these days look older by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri May 14, 2010 at 01:45:50 PM EST
Really? The ones I see look about like kids that age looked in the early 80's. Well, physically. In the early 80's we wore more clothes.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

At least, on MTV. by gzt (4.00 / 1) #4 Fri May 14, 2010 at 02:20:32 PM EST
The ones on the street look like they're 14. Maybe they are. Who knows?

IKWYM by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri May 14, 2010 at 02:48:59 PM EST
There was this chick I had a crush on when I was a sophomore (Beth, if you're reading this, call me hon) and I swear she was old enough to be an undecover narc. Thank god she graduated before me, or I would've had to transfer out.

It's Promtacular! | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback