Print Story ATTN: FINAL EXAM INFIDEL
Law
By gzt (Fri May 14, 2010 at 01:18:09 PM EST) wings night, gzt, salad, banana bread, beer (all tags)
Dear Final Exam: I am sorry about the terribly beating I gave you last night. I typically don't pwn tests that hard, but I've been very bored lately.

I am sitting here, shocked and awed by the suggestion of FRENCH TOAST made out of BANANA BREAD. I just sent off a note and my crack team of RESEARCH SCIENTISTS are on it. I am putting it out here because it is IMPORTANT to preserve this idea for POSTERITY.

In other news, it is the RETURN of WINGS NIGHT. For ONE NIGHT ONLY, I am returning to the OLD NEIGHBORHOOD to partake of WINGS with my former COMRADES IN ARMS and the latest addition to the crew, MY LOVELY WIFE. The arrangements have been made. Prepare for the inevitable CHAOS. The only question is how much guest membership at The Pub is these days.

MY LOVELY WIFE is working tonight, so I need to find something to do to keep myself OCCUPIED. I didn't plan ahead, otherwise I could've been drinking BEER with MEN at some BAR or something - or, better, a HOUSE, because that's cheaper. I could always just drink BEER at HOME and harrass people ON THE INTERNET until MY LOVELY WIFE gets home.

I took the afternoon off yesterday to train before my EXAM. I think it was a good idea.

I am going to eat a SALAD or something NOW.

< Proposition 13 | It's Promtacular! >
ATTN: FINAL EXAM INFIDEL | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
attn gzt by Driusan (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri May 14, 2010 at 01:22:08 PM EST
I think ti dave broke into your account.

Vive le Montréal libre.
wings night by sasquatchan (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri May 14, 2010 at 01:22:42 PM EST
will the soul sucking biatch from the past also be there ?

(y/w for the cooking tip.. Depending on the crumb of your bread, you may have to slice the banana bread very thick for it to hold up to the batter and cooking..)

oh, no, she's in Hawaii by gzt (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri May 14, 2010 at 01:28:43 PM EST
that contemptible harlot will be nowhere near me.

FRENCH TOAST made out of BANANA BREAD by duxup (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri May 14, 2010 at 01:44:37 PM EST
W

T

F

____
Sounds YUMMY! by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri May 14, 2010 at 02:40:26 PM EST
[no walnuts]

what are you studying? by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri May 14, 2010 at 02:51:30 PM EST

just some statistical crap by gzt (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri May 14, 2010 at 03:01:35 PM EST
time series and shit

Nice. by CountSpatula (2.00 / 0) #8 Sat May 15, 2010 at 09:07:09 PM EST
Handing out b34td0wnZ to finals is quite satisfying.

Organics.