Print Story I had a dream 2010 04 27
By dev trash (Tue Apr 27, 2010 at 09:06:04 PM EST) (all tags)
A dream log.

Two dreams again, I think.  After thinking about it, which is never a good idea with a dream, they could have been one dream.  I was in my old Impala and I was dricing around this huge parking lot.  I was on a hill.  There were people around another car down the hill.  Things looked like they were getting heated and then there was a noise and one of the people fell over.  I think it was Ice T.

The second part of the dream I was in my car, a diesel tractor I think and it wouldn't start.  I was in the parking lot of a gas station, which was on the bottom floor of a hotel I had been staying in.  I explained the car issue and I was told I would have to spend the night as it would take a bit to fix.

That there is all there is.

< I've been neglecting you | A Day in the Life -- Norms >
I had a dream 2010 04 27 | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
My psychoanalyst friend read this. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue Apr 27, 2010 at 10:36:08 PM EST
He said that it means you should rent a hooker.

Or by anonimouse (4.00 / 2) #2 Wed Apr 28, 2010 at 06:42:23 AM EST
stop inventing excuses to avoid going on dates.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
whoa by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed Apr 28, 2010 at 06:14:13 PM EST
SInce when do I invent excuses?

Click
Every. Friday. Night. Since. 2002. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 2) #5 Thu Apr 29, 2010 at 03:59:13 AM EST
Sometimes Saturdays too.

I dunno by dev trash (4.00 / 1) #7 Thu Apr 29, 2010 at 06:30:09 PM EST
I ask.  If she says yes I go out and never hear from her again.  If no, I ask someone else.

Somehow the magic date fairy works better for you guys.

Click

My secret is that I'm a jerk. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #8 Fri Apr 30, 2010 at 05:30:40 AM EST
Sure, I can be pleasant when I want to be, but being nice all of the time is a one-way ticket to Friendsville - population: You

I'm sorry about "invent" by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Apr 29, 2010 at 04:17:36 AM EST
I'm sure all your excuses are totally genuine...

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Okay! by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #3 Wed Apr 28, 2010 at 06:12:03 PM EST
Wait til ya hear last night's dream!

Click