Print Story A Day in the Life -- ATTENTION $MEGACORP VP INFIDEL
By ReallyEvilCanine (Tue Apr 27, 2010 at 10:12:41 AM EST) ouch, apostrophe (all tags)
ATTENTION $MEGACORP VP INFIDEL

Sending Dilbert mail's around is something the secretary's and new hire's do, not vice president's of multi-billion's dollar's corporation's.

Poll: Chicken boning
x-posted to da brog.

1. Dilbert make's fun of you and you're ilk
  2. Thi's particular cartoon 'specifically make's fun of you and three level's of you're underling's
  3. You even added the 'signature with you're fucking title "DR. Soupa Phuchuitte"
  4. An apostrophe doe's not mean, "LOOK OUT! HERE COMES AN ESS!"
You fuckwit.
< Get off my pillow!!!! | RIP Jack. >
A Day in the Life -- ATTENTION $MEGACORP VP INFIDEL | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Leg meat's my favourite. by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #1 Tue Apr 27, 2010 at 10:18:40 AM EST
Especially thighs. I normally just cook them whole, mind.

Bones by Merekat (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Apr 27, 2010 at 10:26:12 AM EST
Getting the last shreds of chicken from the bone is part of the fun of eating it, dammit. Only worry about deboning them if you're serving it in a restaurant where people are too posh to use their fingers.

Let meat has FLAVAHS, unlike breast by ReallyEvilCanine (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Apr 27, 2010 at 10:30:36 AM EST
I normally debone legs (single-piece leg & thigh quarter), saving the "waste" for soup. The meat can be kept whole, sliced, chopped or stuffed. Sometimes I just can't be arsed so then it's a rub or marinade and dinner requires finger participation.

the internet: amplifier of stupidity -- discordia

IAWTP by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Apr 27, 2010 at 10:50:45 AM EST
Particular WRT the FLAVA...wait, what? I'm not endorsing spelling like that.

Purpose of chicken breast by Merekat (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Apr 27, 2010 at 11:10:18 AM EST
To provide more surface area for crispy skin in roast chicken.
I only really buy legs/wings.

Speaking of Dilbert by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Apr 27, 2010 at 10:35:50 AM EST
Dilbert on the 4g iPhone.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Reading this was like falling on a fire ant nest. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #7 Tue Apr 27, 2010 at 02:32:14 PM EST
Thanks.