Print Story Going to Las Vegas
Travel
By Gedvondur (Sun Apr 25, 2010 at 10:58:51 PM EST) wallet, interop, life (all tags)
And I got a new wallet.

New Wallet

This new wallet rocks the house.  I got it from Moxie and Oliver.  My old wallet had served me for 10 years, but the corners worn through and the seams were starting to give.

Of course, I expect my fellow nerds to grok the quote quickly.....

Tomorrow I am off to Las Vegas for the Interop conference.  Gonna be SUPER busy with meetings and I fly back on Thursday.  Basically Monday and Thursday are wasted on travel.  Such is the life of living somewhere too small to have direct routes to anywhere but hub cities.

Pah, I should get to bed.

I trust you will all have a good week.

< There was hail! | Movie Talk: Star Trek >
Going to Las Vegas | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Wallets by duxup (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Apr 26, 2010 at 12:40:03 AM EST
A while ago I converted to one of those "front pocket wallet" things and never looked back.

____
Wait by yankeehack (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Apr 26, 2010 at 06:18:07 AM EST
so does your wallet have a chain?
no no no no by duxup (4.00 / 1) #4 Mon Apr 26, 2010 at 04:01:04 PM EST
!

____
what is that? by garlic (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Apr 26, 2010 at 07:09:51 PM EST
a moneyclip?

Kinda but a bit more by duxup (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Apr 27, 2010 at 10:25:27 AM EST
Kind of like a money clip where one part of the clip a couple small pockets.

____
I can't read that text by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Apr 26, 2010 at 12:59:23 AM EST
but I'm pretty sure it doesn't say BAD MOTHERFUCKER on it, so WALLET FAIL.

Going to Las Vegas | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback