Print Story drink the wine
Zombies
By purr (Sat Apr 17, 2010 at 11:24:52 PM EST) thoughts, seperation, deep, dark, unknown (all tags)
and the mind goes a wondering.......

The needs of the one are always there
to eat, to sleep,
to be entertained, to accomplish
to be pleasured, to stimulate,
to be loved by another
to nuture and to be nutured
to reproduce or propagate
to be immortalize and endure
to believe and have faith
But to what end
What is the purpose
What does the one do
Is the one all important?
< Sf meetup | Vacay >
drink the wine | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Was this a poem? by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #1 Sun Apr 18, 2010 at 12:46:23 AM EST
I hope so, because I read it in the voice of Captain Carl from the Simpsons.

Cool by purr (2.00 / 0) #4 Sun Apr 18, 2010 at 10:29:30 AM EST
I don't know what it is.

I had a lot of weird, dark thoughts bringing me down. So I type the first semi-cohesive thoughts that came to me. Then I was able to shed the deep thoughts and go to bed for some much needed rest.

It would have been cool if you could have recorded the Captain Carl voice saying it and then posted it in your comment.
Life is good when you are young. Then it sucks when you are old. And then you die. Live it while you got it.
Yeah. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #5 Sun Apr 18, 2010 at 01:22:35 PM EST
It would've, except I can't upload from my phone to my files here, unlike Facebook.

I wonder if by purr (2.00 / 0) #6 Sun Apr 18, 2010 at 03:31:17 PM EST
hulver could do anything about that. That would be so cool.

I'll drink the wine by ReallyEvilCanine (2.00 / 0) #2 Sun Apr 18, 2010 at 09:59:25 AM EST
You can keep the Kool-Aid®.

the internet: amplifier of stupidity -- discordia

Kool Aid? by purr (2.00 / 0) #3 Sun Apr 18, 2010 at 10:23:49 AM EST
What Kool Aid? Did I say something about Kool Aid?
drink the wine | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback