Print Story Sf meetup
By TheophileEscargot (Sat Apr 17, 2010 at 10:41:11 PM EST) (all tags)
Knew this would happen! Running late, couldn't see anyone at ti couz so moved on to Zeitgeist, can't see anyone there either

Where are you? Ilm wearing black jeans, orange t shirt, grey jacket...
< The Top News Story on WNEP | drink the wine >
Sf meetup | 11 comments (11 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Sounds like you are dressed well by purr (2.00 / 0) #1 Sat Apr 17, 2010 at 11:26:53 PM EST

too bad you can't find anybody that you are suppose to.

Life is good when you are young. Then it sucks when you are old. And then you die. Live it while you got it.
Now by hulver (4.00 / 1) #2 Sun Apr 18, 2010 at 12:55:30 AM EST
If you were wearing a name badge ...
Cheese is not a hat. - clock
Or by jimgon (2.00 / 0) #5 Sun Apr 18, 2010 at 09:50:26 AM EST
A teashirt with a cow...

---------------
two thumbs up by purr (2.00 / 0) #6 Sun Apr 18, 2010 at 10:31:09 AM EST
on the cow T-Shirt idea!!!!
Black jeans? by R343L (2.00 / 0) #3 Sun Apr 18, 2010 at 01:16:22 AM EST
Dude. Every slender male in the Mission wears black jeans! Wait, every fat dude wears black jeans. You'll just look like everyone else!

Hope by now you've been found beerified. And drunkified. If not, I may have to fly last minute to SF since you're stuck there due to volcanic action and make this American drunkening happen.

TheophileEscargot has been found! by LinDze (4.00 / 1) #4 Sun Apr 18, 2010 at 01:46:51 AM EST
UCB, millman, fluffy, and myself found him at Zeitgeist. I took an early leave as I cant have an y beer this week.

-Lin Dze
Arbeit Macht Frei
Myself agree with this post. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #7 Sun Apr 18, 2010 at 02:16:15 PM EST
Myself would add more to this comment, but myself have to pick up groceries for dinner.

we were at ti couz by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #8 Sun Apr 18, 2010 at 02:34:56 PM EST
from like 6-8.

my apologies for bailing. i wanted to make it, but after staying up until 2.30 doing trial prep and then doing trial, i was wiped.

came home, crashed pretty much immediately, slept 10 hrs.

hope you guys had a blast. :)

What if I were Romeo in black jeans by muchagecko (2.00 / 0) #9 Sun Apr 18, 2010 at 02:36:31 PM EST
What if I was Heathcliff, it's no myth
Maybe she's just looking for
Someone to dance with

A purpose gives you a reason to wake up every morning.
So a purpose is like a box of powdered donut holes?
Exactly
My Name is Earl

well done by purr (4.00 / 1) #10 Sun Apr 18, 2010 at 03:32:43 PM EST
well done

Bravo!!!
Who are you? by muchagecko (2.00 / 0) #11 Sun Apr 18, 2010 at 07:38:09 PM EST
Do you consider yourself a f*king cheerleader?

If so, you should be posting here.

A purpose gives you a reason to wake up every morning.
So a purpose is like a box of powdered donut holes?
Exactly