Print Story Ughg
Misc.
By purr (Thu Apr 15, 2010 at 03:13:14 PM EST) (all tags)
I finished the book "Changes"

Gawd, how long is it going to take for his next book to come out!  This is going to kill me slllooowwlllyy.

The damn book starts with a bang. It never slows down.  It doesn't finish with all the questions anwered. Instead it ends in a cliff hanger.  I loved it, but it is going to keep me up at night thinking about it.

It was a great book. I laughed out loud (literally) several times.  I so wanted to talk about it with someone, but I don't know anyone who has read it yet.  I am sure that is why book clubs were formed. Oh well.

So I choose to write my thoughts here.  I let no one I know read my thoughts here because, frankly, I am slightly paranoid and I don't like sharing myself.  I think it is awful of me (sometimes) to take others confidences with out sharing any of my own.  People share their thoughts and feelings with me all the time (at least it seems like it).  Lucky for me no one ever truly asks anything of me and I don't volunteer anything. Well that is not entirely true. I get asked about my feelings and things and I give non descript answers (sort of a blow-off with politeness) and turn the questions around to them.

Nevermind. That all sounds to blah, blah, blah. Kind of like that song on the radio.  I am just tired.  I had to skip my pills this morning on the account of getting blood work (labs) done and it is messing with my stanium.  I had to have blood during from both arms because the student in training screwed up on the first arm. Yet the nurse supervisor bruise my other arm finishing it up. Such as life.

I am sorry this is so boring.  I am going to stop it from here. Later tater.
< I'm going to get some coffee. | Almost home. >
Ughg | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Next book: Passages by ReallyEvilCanine (2.00 / 0) #1 Thu Apr 15, 2010 at 03:24:07 PM EST
Not an Amazon affiliaTe

the internet: amplifier of stupidity -- discordia

I thought it was Ghost Stories by purr (2.00 / 0) #2 Thu Apr 15, 2010 at 04:22:51 PM EST
Not that I do a lot of thinking, mind you.
Life is good when you are young. Then it sucks when you are old. And then you die. Live it while you got it.
WTF is stanium? by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu Apr 15, 2010 at 04:26:33 PM EST

tiredness by purr (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Apr 15, 2010 at 04:33:25 PM EST
my new made up word because I am being lazy and not looking up the correct spelling. But if you are going to force my hand then it was suppose to be stanima. and why the spell checker did not pick it up I have no clue. so there.
WTF is stanima? by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #9 Thu Apr 15, 2010 at 08:29:26 PM EST

You're so much fun by purr (2.00 / 0) #10 Thu Apr 15, 2010 at 09:20:52 PM EST
Thanks for being around

We both know it was just a typo. by ni (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Apr 15, 2010 at 04:42:41 PM EST
She meant "stannum". The lack of pills was messing with her tin.

I do like metal by purr (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Apr 15, 2010 at 05:15:47 PM EST
in my system. it keeps a body going.
that's why by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #7 Thu Apr 15, 2010 at 06:06:34 PM EST
I didn't start the Dark Tower Series books until it was all finished.

And now I hear he may write an eighth.

WTF.

Click

Well I didn't know any better. by purr (2.00 / 0) #8 Thu Apr 15, 2010 at 06:24:39 PM EST
I just recently picked up the first book about a year ago because I was reminiscing on the old TV show. But once I started reading the books I couldn't stop.  Now that I finished reading the latest one and it has a killer cliff hanger as the end, I feel weighted down waiting on the next book which will take about 12 MONTHS.
Ughg | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback