Print Story expected behavior
Kuro5hin
By aphrael (Wed Apr 14, 2010 at 05:44:05 PM EST) (all tags)
"the brighthness should be shown definitely when the action is executing."

Dear $OEM, what does that mean?

It's crunch time for me: trial on Saturday, paper on Wednesday. I don't wanna do any of it. I want to go on long walks in the sun, play civ until dawn, and hide.

The fact that this is coachella weekend and i'm here not there, is terrible for my morale, too.

The world will get better in a week. cross fingers

< gzt doesn't care. | Wednesday Weigh In >
expected behavior | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Let me translate that to Californian for you. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #1 Wed Apr 14, 2010 at 06:49:36 PM EST
"When it's working, the light should be on."

You're doing it wrong: by BlueOregon (4.00 / 3) #2 Wed Apr 14, 2010 at 07:04:29 PM EST
According to the Bad Translator
The brighthness should be shown definitely when the action is executing.
becomes "Point" after 54 translations.

If you remove the extra "h" above (to get "brightness") then you get "Working image" after 54. Californian is not a translation (language) option, however.

i love this idea. by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Apr 16, 2010 at 03:22:31 AM EST
all incomprehensible bug reports get run through bad translator from here on!
insufficiently specific. by aphrael (4.00 / 1) #4 Thu Apr 15, 2010 at 01:01:37 PM EST
which light?

it appears from other context in the bug report that they're complaining that an unspecified button in the UI should be lit up when an unspecified action is being performed.

more details than that will have to await the second coming.

It means: by duxup (4.00 / 2) #3 Wed Apr 14, 2010 at 09:24:02 PM EST
I'm going to contact sales in 10 minutes and get them on the warpath about how this customer about to spend a billion dollars isn't getting help.  And hasn't been for weeks despite the oldest date on the ticket is .. today.

____