Print Story gzt doesn't care.
Family
By gzt (Wed Apr 14, 2010 at 12:00:01 PM EST) gzt, doesn't care, squats, dog (all tags)
gzt doesn't care about evolution.
gzt doesn't care how things work.
gzt doesn't care what other people think.
gzt doesn't care about ancient people.

gzt doesn't care about fat intake.

I'll think of a few more.

I was worried for a moment last night, the link to that weightlifting meet disappeared, so I e-mailed and found two things: it's on and it's two weeks later. Huzzah. Two weeks later means I will be even stronger.

This Esther Gokhale book is great stuff. I don't know if it helps with back pain yet, but it feels good to stand with good posture, at least.

The pop machine is out of all the types of Coke Zero and Diet Coke.

My dream the other day convinced me that I need the complete Calvin and Hobbes collection.

I need to route my ethernet cable along the wall and over a doorway. I'm at a loss for the correct term to search for to find things that you use to do that and it's impossible to find anything at the local hardware store without asking and the guy doesn't speak good English.

gzt doesn't care about your dog.

My wife saw a dressed up poofy dog in a baby stroller on the street. I was with her at the time, but my mind was wandering and I missed it. It made a profound impression on her. We both think it's a sign our decadent bourgeois society is in its death throes. Not that I'm for it or anything, but I'm just sitting here waiting for the inevitable Marxist uprising.

gzt doesn't care about what you say.

< She could be another clone. | expected behavior >
gzt doesn't care. | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
The correct term is staple gun by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed Apr 14, 2010 at 12:09:16 PM EST
make sure you put the staples right through that thin cable.

Cable staple by nightflameblue (4.00 / 2) #2 Wed Apr 14, 2010 at 12:10:58 PM EST

The first few hits on google images shows what you're looking for.

Sometimes you even luck out and find them that match either the trim or the wall color.

Yes. That is it. by gzt (4.00 / 1) #4 Wed Apr 14, 2010 at 12:27:33 PM EST
Now the circle is complete.

The Complete Calvin and Hobbes by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #3 Wed Apr 14, 2010 at 12:21:39 PM EST
Also, Bloom County: The Complete Library, The Complete Peanuts Boxed Set, and The Complete Far Side.

About $500 for the lot...

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

peanuts and bloom county... by gzt (2.00 / 0) #5 Wed Apr 14, 2010 at 12:31:05 PM EST
...only total to about $300? they have like a billion volumes each and I don't want to do the math. I'm not very interested in Bloom County, I've never gotten into it, and Peanuts was inconsistent after the 60s, IMO, but, still, good to know.

more like mid-70s, now that I look at the reviews by gzt (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Apr 14, 2010 at 12:33:19 PM EST
and place what years our old collections covered. 80s were definitely a decline in quality.

Peanuts after 80/83 by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #7 Wed Apr 14, 2010 at 01:39:13 PM EST
Probably not worth it.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

yeah, worse than Garfield by gzt (2.00 / 0) #10 Thu Apr 15, 2010 at 10:36:26 AM EST
of the last twenty or so years.

Garfield has gotten decent in the past year or two by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #11 Thu Apr 15, 2010 at 11:29:53 AM EST
I think "Garfield Minus Garfield" has made Davis step up his game a bit.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

good by gzt (2.00 / 0) #12 Thu Apr 15, 2010 at 11:33:27 AM EST
because he really had some talent at the beginning, or at least he convinced adolescent gzt that he was pretty amusing. I may have to check it out.

I'm typing this one-handed... by chuckles (2.00 / 0) #8 Wed Apr 14, 2010 at 03:39:39 PM EST
because in my other hand I am holding a T25 staple gun.

That reminds me of The Wrestler by gzt (2.00 / 0) #9 Wed Apr 14, 2010 at 03:58:34 PM EST
You know that guy with the staples and the chicken wire and all that crap? Apparently that's a real wrestler guy, according to a friend of mine who used to follow that stuff.

gzt doesn't care. | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback