Print Story I walk in the room.
Family
By BadDoggie (Tue Mar 09, 2010 at 10:03:40 PM EST) who hax0r3d yer account? (all tags)
She looks up.

She leans forward and smiles.
Mildly Naughty Puppy smiling
My heart soars. I melt. Life is good.

How about the rest of you fuckers? There's got to be something in your day that makes you willing to do anything to get to the next one. Spill.

< You got any angel food? | Attention *FC participant infidels >
I walk in the room. | 16 comments (16 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
How about this? by atreides (4.00 / 3) #1 Tue Mar 09, 2010 at 10:23:29 PM EST

That is all.

He sails from world to world in a flying tomb, serving gods who eat hope.

My brother tells me... by toxicfur (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Mar 09, 2010 at 10:55:27 PM EST
that when his 2-year-old daughter sees him, she runs to him, throws her arms around his neck and says, "Daddy! Daddy!" And then his day is complete. I don't think I've ever had -- or will ever have -- something quite as amazing as that, and my life is pretty damn good.
... by ammoniacal (3.00 / 1) #3 Tue Mar 09, 2010 at 11:19:20 PM EST
C2H6O

You know it's C2H5OH, right? by BadDoggie (4.00 / 2) #4 Tue Mar 09, 2010 at 11:32:44 PM EST
Or H3CH2COH. Because you don't want to confuse it with dimethyl ether (a.k.a.methoxymethane, oxybismethane, methyl ether, & wood ether). This is one simple molecule you really don't want to fuck up.

And no, it wasn't directly involved in the creation of this bundle of awesome.

woof.

OMG WE'RE FUCKED! -- duxup ?

Although it's a bit unconventional to use by ni (4.00 / 2) #7 Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 08:21:31 AM EST
an empirical formula with a molecule as small as ethanol, it's not a huge faux pas or anything. People in chemistry don't seriously try to represent structure in formulae anyway -- it's impossible most of the time, and ambiguous in most of the rest. C2H6 is a bit strange, but entirely acceptable.

AAh the babies by littlestar (4.00 / 3) #5 Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 06:42:26 AM EST
Since we're all showing off...
My little astronaut (he's even wearing a NASA cap, which came with his space helmet from Kennedy Space, thanks NAna!) and animal girl. Couldn't you just eat them? Well you can't!! They're all for ME!!!!

*twinkle*twinkle*

*blinks* by Breaker (4.00 / 1) #15 Thu Mar 11, 2010 at 02:55:16 PM EST
I still remember CBB's First Trimester Report.

Flipping heck what happened there?

Cute as buttons though, the pair of 'em!

Gah by sugar spun (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 08:20:35 AM EST
Now everyone will know I let her wear Santa socks in March.

What's wrong with the pictures where all her clothes are nicely coordinated?!

Like this one.

You've got a young child. by atreides (4.00 / 1) #8 Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 09:30:13 AM EST
If you have the energy to put clothes on it, you're two steps ahead...

He sails from world to world in a flying tomb, serving gods who eat hope.

I let my boys dress themselves by marvin (4.00 / 1) #9 Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 09:36:00 AM EST
We'll be out the door and on the way out for the evening before we notice the rips, the paint stains, the food spills, and the outgrown clothing. By then it is too late to take them back home to change clothes.

As long as they're dressed, I've stopped worrying about anything beyond that.

White top plus nude butt is so last season. by BadDoggie (4.00 / 1) #10 Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 11:44:03 AM EST
It's sad when I have more fashion sense.

woof.

OMG WE'RE FUCKED! -- duxup ?

See this photo by riceowlguy (4.00 / 3) #11 Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 12:07:47 PM EST
Also, tennis and ice cream.

It's awesome isn't it? by jayhawk88 (4.00 / 1) #12 Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 01:42:13 PM EST
I get that when I go pick them up from daycare: the minute I walk through the door, big smiles, squeels, cackles and laughs. I could have been raped by wolverines at work that day, and it wouldn't matter.

Raped by wolverines while crawling on broken glass by BadDoggie (2.00 / 0) #13 Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 02:08:58 PM EST
With a sphincterly-located white-hot iron rod. While an iPod dialled up to 11 plays Brittany Spears.

woof.

OMG WE'RE FUCKED! -- duxup ?

i have no pictures by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #14 Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 10:03:16 PM EST
yet. Give me a couple weeks.
---------