Print Story War were declared
By Merekat (Fri Feb 26, 2010 at 09:53:08 AM EST) (all tags)
"Let us wage jihad against Switzerland, Zionism and foreign aggression," - Gaddafi

You really can't make this shit up. I've got Monty Python quotes swarming around my head.

Feeling mildly burnt out from travelling and having rather intense meetings. You know, the kind where decisions are actually made and work actually happens and nobody touches powerpoint, but there's plenty of whiteboard action.

http://www.schweizer-demokraten.ch/ - this is an unpleasant group of fuckwits but whoever delivers their election literature cannot tell our names are nasty forrin ones. Their environmental policy runs along the lines of - get rid of forrins = less cars = nicer environment. Substitute appropriate words for their other policies. Fuckwits. I bet their houses are cleaned by underpaid teenagers from the Balkans.

Important notice. It is FRIDAY! This means you must look at your todo list and fill my inbox with so-called 'issues' that prevent you from delivering, and then leg it before I call you back with a solution.

< Windy and Snowy. | Three cheers for honesty >
War were declared | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Important notice! by hulver (2.00 / 0) #1 Fri Feb 26, 2010 at 10:49:37 AM EST
I can't post an interesting comment about your link. I've tried clicking it, but it just doesn't work.

;)
Cheese is not a hat. - clock

Probably better off that way by Merekat (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri Feb 26, 2010 at 10:54:04 AM EST
Trust me.

Can't make this up by duxup (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Feb 26, 2010 at 10:59:25 AM EST
If you're up for some awesome rhetoric.  The DPRK News always delivers, or makes your skin crawl.

____
Why are the Japanese hosting that? by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Feb 26, 2010 at 11:40:42 AM EST
I guess the land of schoolgirl-panty vending machines will do anything for the yen.

I'm not sure by duxup (4.00 / 1) #5 Fri Feb 26, 2010 at 12:07:02 PM EST
possibly there is a political organization inside japan that manages it.

____
Japan's a free country. by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #7 Fri Feb 26, 2010 at 01:07:11 PM EST
In that sense, neither South Korea (only on this specific issue) nor China (particularly not in the mid 90s when this was set up) are.

There's enough crazy North Korean out-of-country sympathisers in Japan to organise this. And they are very well funded from inside North Korea.

A DECISION? by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Feb 26, 2010 at 12:23:52 PM EST
Wonders will never cease.

Also: YAY FRIDAY!

It's time to hate the Swiss by jimgon (2.00 / 0) #8 Sun Feb 28, 2010 at 03:24:33 PM EST
www.youtube.com/watch