- I have been assured that "The American People" are 100% against any possible healthcare reform. Yet I can't find one actual person who thinks the healthcare industry doesn't need busted in the chops for some reason or another. I find it odd how few real-life people understand the correlation between these two items.
- Bleeding on your guitar is not nearly as metalz as it sounds. Unless you continue to play to the end of your five minute plus track while bleeding and THEN clean up after. \m/
- LLT suddenly turned on the hunger this morning after two days of barely wanting anything to eat. She went all berserker rage while we were eating breakfast. Had to resupply her mid-meal as she kept staring at me like, "hurry up, deadbeat."
- Relatives, blah, something, trips, unending torment, torture, never-ending proceedings and love. Whatever.
- Devin Townsend still rules. Currently touring, but I can't find a date near me. Typical.
- Mrs. NFB's computer needed a good hard slapping. I delivered. It's currently behaving.
- Me and computers, we ain't been gettin' along so well lately. Whatevs.
- "I made this picture using pasta... Fuck you, it IS artistic!"
"They're not smile lines, they're stretch marks. Cock sucker."
- Blah blah blah, multi-band compression blah yadda blah. EQ blah, brickwall yah, shooby piano modified honky-tonk blah blah violin tone. Fuzz elimination yadda yadda blah.
- I've started referring to the big aquarium residents as water pigs. Every time you open the lid, food or not, you hear snapping and gulping at the surface. Water pigs.
- BB has created a new term to describe our little office experiment: Zippy 3.1. Conversion hasn't completely taken. We've regressed slightly today. The complete lack of surprise at this is to be expected.
|< In which the 70's big diet is soon to end. | Traveling this year. >|