Print Story I closed the gripper.
Linux
By gzt (Wed Feb 10, 2010 at 02:06:05 PM EST) gzt, eat (all tags)
So I closed the 200# gripper with my right hand yesterday instead of going to the gym. My left hand can almost do it.

I worked on some homework and reading for class. I'm also reviewing basic probability, statistics, and matrix algebra. Huzzah. I just need to know stupid properties and definitions of things like the f-distribution and stuff and remember the notational conventions. Same with matrices. I took a linear algebra class, graded a linear algebra class, and graded for several classes that had a large linear algebra component, so some of this stuff should come back quickly.

I like my wife.

I have six beers and a bottle of wine in my desk. The beer is, of course, too warm to consume. I'll take them home today. But I'm finishing my homework, not drinking.

Why can't I find anything anywhere documenting how to use the damn fax machine? I tried what worked to send a fax to an outside number in the old building (dialing a 9 first) and it didn't work here. The front desk person wasn't around to help. Bastards.

Now I'm hungry.

I am slowly turning this cluster of fun into something that is not a cluster of fun (that is good, "cluster of fun" is a euphemism). I feel like I'm losing my ability to be productive, however. Which means it may be time to eat.

< New bike progress | Ask Husi -- book format conversions >
I closed the gripper. | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Don't dial nine. a 1 + area code by barooo (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed Feb 10, 2010 at 02:43:15 PM EST
HTH.  HAND.

man, i need a beefy taco now.
-gzt
perhaps the fax line isn't on the switchboard. by greyshade (2.00 / 0) #3 Wed Feb 10, 2010 at 05:15:29 PM EST
9 may not be needed if it has a direct line to the outside world.

barooo is right. by gzt (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed Feb 10, 2010 at 05:24:32 PM EST
No 9 needed in this building. This is a change.

Dunno why by barooo (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Feb 10, 2010 at 06:13:27 PM EST
And it actually changed a while back, the post it note on ours has the original instructions scribbled out; they included a 9.

man, i need a beefy taco now.
-gzt
Closed the gripper? by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 1) #2 Wed Feb 10, 2010 at 05:03:23 PM EST
Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

An Angry and Flatulent Pig, Trying to Tie Balloon Animals
Watching Sharon Stone in Quick & the Dead now. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #5 Wed Feb 10, 2010 at 05:34:48 PM EST
and I'll be closing the gripper after I figure out the DVD's scene selection menu.

What does by debacle (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Feb 12, 2010 at 09:21:39 AM EST
A 200# gripper look like?

I closed the gripper. | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback