Print Story Getting revenge is fun, till it goes on too long...
Funny stuff
By ObviousTroll (Fri Jan 15, 2010 at 10:28:02 AM EST) (all tags)
Just before Xmas, a co-worker played a prank on me involving a fake problem report from the CEO of the company.

I realized it was fake almost instantly, but I had a few days of fun figuring out who sent it.

So, on Wednesday, I put one of these under her desk. The people who sit on either side of her know about it, and report it is driving her nuts - but she hasn't found it. Indeed, not only did she blame an innocent hardware engineer (who does NOT know about the prank) he actually said it probably was him....

In other words, he confessed to a crime he did not commit.

Now I'm starting to feel a little bad about it.
< Heh | I got nothing, no book reviews, no movie reviews >
Getting revenge is fun, till it goes on too long... | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Teen buzz by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #1 Fri Jan 15, 2010 at 10:34:05 AM EST
reminds of the mosquito ringtone my oldest had last year. I could hear it in one ear, not the other, and it was annoying as heck.

So... by ad hoc (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri Jan 15, 2010 at 10:44:54 AM EST
your body is aging at different rates?
Naw, ear infection as a youngster by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Jan 15, 2010 at 10:49:58 AM EST
I can't hear nearly as well out of my left ear.  It's handing for sleeping on my right side.

WIPO: Remove it while she isn't there by debacle (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Jan 15, 2010 at 03:53:52 PM EST
Wait about a week, get another one, and then put both of them in her cube.

Might I suggest that next time . . . by lm (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Jan 15, 2010 at 04:06:39 PM EST
. . . you go with a bit more puerile.

Cicero, The Republic
Wait till she leaves her desk by sugar spun (4.00 / 3) #6 Fri Jan 15, 2010 at 05:01:59 PM EST
then open a browser window with the thing's page open.

Then watch her tear the cube apart looking for it. Bonus points if you remove it before leaving her the page.

This by motty (2.00 / 0) #8 Fri Jan 15, 2010 at 08:41:53 PM EST
This is what you do next.

Extra extra bonus points for not watching her tear the cube apart looking for it.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T

I bet by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Jan 15, 2010 at 08:02:19 PM EST
He took the blame because he's gotta crush on her.

Click