Print Story How is babby formed?
Family
By theboz (Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 07:19:30 AM EST) how is babby formed (all tags)
Yesterday we went to the hospital, and someone new came into the world

Here is a photo of my daughter holding her new baby brother.  I'd say more, but the internet access at this hospital kind of sucks.  Anyway, mom and baby are both doing great, and we should be able to all go home on Thursday.

< I Think About the Dead A Lot More These Days | "Is YouTube Incompetent, or Vindictive?" >
How is babby formed? | 24 comments (24 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
The blessings of the Tyrant upon the child by atreides (2.00 / 0) #1 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 07:40:32 AM EST
And so it begins again. I'll be watching this one closely since I'd like to know what it's like having a baby when you already have a small child...

Congrats!

He sails from world to world in a flying tomb, serving gods who eat hope.

I think it differs greatly by theboz (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 07:45:56 AM EST
A coworker kept telling me all the doom and gloom about how they will hate each other, but so far it's great.  When my daughter and mother in law left the hospital yesterday, my daughter was crying both for my wife and for the baby.  Yesterday she wanted to hold the baby the whole time she saw him, and kept trying to give him her toys and such.

So, at least on day one, it's going well.  However, I think it's probably different in each situation based on a lot of factors.
- - - - -

(Comment Deleted) by xth (4.00 / 1) #3 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 07:55:34 AM EST

This comment has been deleted by xth

Our oldest was five when we had our youngest by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 08:21:55 AM EST
and she couldn't get enough of holding her.

Hey congrats! by technician (4.00 / 1) #4 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 08:03:01 AM EST
Glad everyone is well. And cute!

I think I'm going into sugar shock here... by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #5 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 08:18:12 AM EST
Massive cuteness abounds!

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Congrats! by duxup (2.00 / 0) #7 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 08:40:57 AM EST
n/t

____
awwwwwww by TPD (4.00 / 1) #8 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 09:29:41 AM EST
and congrats

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
teh husis by R343L (4.00 / 1) #9 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 09:41:09 AM EST
Are going to implode with the cuteness. And if I recall correctly there is more spawning going on.  (Also that little head bow? You do realize that is a level 10 cuteness attack and is probably not a fair thing to be throwing at your unmarried, childless internet brethren, right? We don't have defenses!!!)

Anyway, congratulations!

On level 10 cuteness attacks: by BadDoggie (2.00 / 0) #12 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 11:08:41 AM EST
This is theboz' kid. She already knows to assume that anything she's carrying is loaded.

woof.

OMG WE'RE FUCKED! -- duxup ?

Cuteness attacks by theboz (2.00 / 0) #22 Thu Sep 24, 2009 at 06:38:45 AM EST
I guess I've built up a tolerance, partially from seeing her every day, and partially from dealing with her terrible twos.

As far as the unmarried, childless aspects are concerned, you don't have to actually have your own kids to enjoy them.  If you don't have nieces, nephews, or young cousins (I have a cousin slightly older than my daughter), or many other ways you can interact with children.  Even better if you don't have to wipe their butts or wake up with them at 3:00am.
- - - - -

excellent!!! by clock (2.00 / 0) #10 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 10:25:22 AM EST
congrats and our best to all of you!  send up a flare when you're ready or if/when you need even an hour's relief.

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

Huzzah! by BadDoggie (2.00 / 0) #11 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 11:06:56 AM EST
Congratulations! I see the we'll soon be having a Cuteness Photo Fun Challenge and you have a head start. I'm going to have a word with the judges about accessories.

woof.

OMG WE'RE FUCKED! -- duxup ?

Congratulations! by sugar spun (2.00 / 0) #13 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 04:07:25 PM EST
Very cute.

Congratulations by motty (2.00 / 0) #14 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 07:04:47 PM EST
Aww..

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T
Like the previous posters said by yankeehack (4.00 / 1) #15 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 07:49:42 PM EST
OMG!!!!  I AM GOING TO EXPLODE FROM CUTENESS11111!!!!!  Congrats to all!
Dang, they are way cute. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #16 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 08:01:53 PM EST
Do you ever get mobbed by old ladies at the grocery store?

YAY! by iGrrrl (2.00 / 0) #17 Tue Sep 22, 2009 at 11:42:13 PM EST
And cute, and Yay!

(Mine are 20 months apart. The first year was hard, with one not quite talking and one completely altricial. But then he turned 1, and it all got much better. They can play together for hours.

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
(and thanks to Scrymarch)

Excellent. by hulver (4.00 / 2) #18 Wed Sep 23, 2009 at 06:16:22 AM EST
I knew there was a way to increase the user base ;)

Congratulations.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock

Scoop change request by gpig (2.00 / 0) #23 Thu Sep 24, 2009 at 02:59:32 PM EST
Please change:

You should consider anything you post here could be around FOREVER. That's a mighty long time, as they say. So if you're going to post about that time you did <Insert embarrassing act here> you might want to consider what would happen if your boss/wife/husband/lover read it.

to

You should consider anything you post here could be around FOREVER. That's a mighty long time, as they say. So if you're going to post about that time you did <Insert embarrassing act here> you might want to consider what would happen if your boss/wife/husband/lover read it, or (God help you) if your kids ever find this site and work out your username.

(,   ,') -- eep
My eldest daughter reads my diary here by lm (2.00 / 0) #24 Fri Sep 25, 2009 at 07:46:03 AM EST
My younger daughters thus far has shown no interest.

Cicero, The Republic
Congratulations! (nt) by codemonkey uk (2.00 / 0) #19 Wed Sep 23, 2009 at 06:36:17 AM EST

--- Thad ---
Almost as Smart As you.
Yay! by Gedvondur (2.00 / 0) #20 Wed Sep 23, 2009 at 11:20:18 AM EST
Grats to you and your family!

Gedvondur

"...I almost puked like a pregnant StackyMcRacky." --MillMan
Congratulations! by toxicfur (2.00 / 0) #21 Wed Sep 23, 2009 at 01:19:31 PM EST
You have two incredibly adorable kids there.
How is babby formed? | 24 comments (24 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback