Print Story Weetacon 2010 - an invitation
Husi Stock
By Gedvondur (Fri Sep 18, 2009 at 04:06:34 PM EST) weetacon, meetup (all tags)
I wish to invite you all to Weetacon 2010 in Green Bay.

Weetacon is a yearly gathering of some of our imaginary Internet friends in real life.

On the web site you will be able to research travel, find out what's going on and get the latest info on Weetacon.  The web site is where you sign up to attend.

LittleFlightTest and nstenz came last year, and they were a blast to hang out with.  We get people from all parts of the country, California, Texas, the East Coast, pretty much everywhere.

We have organized activities, a bar night, and a fun hay ride.  The hay ride is followed by a dinner of booya and brats made by my own dear sweet mother.  Homebrew will also be on hand.  Check out "weetacon" on YouTube for videos of some of our other craziness.

However, it does fill up quickly.  If you want to attend, sign up as soon as you can!  If you have any questions, PM me and I will try to answer.

Food and fun for all.  I hope to see you all in Green Bay this year!
< the Right Writing-Wright Rite | This is when I'm supposed to say >
Weetacon 2010 - an invitation | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Intriguing... by CheeseburgerBrown (4.00 / 1) #1 Sun Sep 20, 2009 at 02:06:19 PM EST
I intend to subscribe to your fringe newsletter.

I am from a small, unknown country in the north called Ca-na-da.
We will by Gedvondur (2.00 / 0) #4 Sun Sep 20, 2009 at 07:22:45 PM EST
Of course monitor you constantly now.

Gedvondur

"...I almost puked like a pregnant StackyMcRacky." --MillMan
Tickets from London are just over £400 return by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #2 Sun Sep 20, 2009 at 02:17:23 PM EST
right now.

Not too shabby by Gedvondur (2.00 / 0) #3 Sun Sep 20, 2009 at 07:22:19 PM EST
Worth it to visit frozen Wisconsin!

Gedvondur

"...I almost puked like a pregnant StackyMcRacky." --MillMan
It is tempting by ambrosen (4.00 / 2) #5 Mon Sep 21, 2009 at 08:13:04 AM EST
but I'm afraid I only posted it for those who, unlike me, have disposable income.

Weetacon 2010 - an invitation | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback