- I have been thinking about the numbers and, it's true, it just doesn't make sense to have a car once we're settled down. Zipcar or igocar - I'll have to make a comparison - are perfectly adequate for our needs. Especially since every place we go is right off the Brown Line once we move into the new place (which is on top of a Brown Line stop). So I think we'll sell it once we get our holiday travel taken care of.
- I need to figure out where to go, gym-wise, when I move to the north side. Someplace that lets me do olympic lifting. The crossfit facility is too expensive, unfortunately. I don't know if Quads has oly lifting capabilities, but it would be a logical choice if it did.
- Speaking of which, and this isn't financial, I haven't gone to the gym in a while. My back is protesting EVEN MORE than before. I can't go tonight. I will, perhaps, go in the morning.
- Going to get the new apartment today. Still haven't gotten the deposit back from the last one, which would be nice to have. Sent a note off about that. Will pay deposit for new one. I suppose I should inquire about whether it's possible to move in on the weekend before instead of waiting until the 1st - the apartment is unoccupied and I want to be out of the place I'm in before the first.
- 37 days until the wedding. There are a few invitations that have not been sent because they still have not responded or whatever to our requests for addresses. A couple don't, at the moment, have addresses, and we're fine with that. And I have enough cash on hand to pay for all the rest of the wedding expenses, so we're all cool.
- I really need to take care of these car repairs so I can get my car registered. I do not need my car any time in the next week or two - I was reticent to leave it in the shop when I might need it at a moment's notice to travel to $HOMESTATE - so I have no reason not to.
- Personal finance software? I need some.
|< Attention Bostonian Infidels | My Intar-webbery... >|