Print Story Attention London Infidels!
Travel
By R343L (Mon Aug 03, 2009 at 11:20:44 AM EST) (all tags)
So as some of you may know, I'm going to Hog Stock (woo!) Also as some of you may know, not everyone is going to Hog Stock (boo!)

So shall we get up a London Husi Drinks?

komet and I will be driving from Z├╝rich on Thursday, stopping over somewhere, then taking a ferry over to England and driving to London on Friday.

So maybe we should get a drinks going that night? That night being Friday, August 21st.

< I blame televangelism for the fall of civilization | Narcissism >
Attention London Infidels! | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Hogstock warning by georgeha (4.00 / 3) #1 Mon Aug 03, 2009 at 11:27:12 AM EST
the brown sauce that is circulating around us is not specifically too good. Uh, it's suggested that you do stay away from that, course it's your own trip, so be my guest, but, uh, please be advised that there is a warning on that one ok?

I am in by Breaker (4.00 / 2) #2 Mon Aug 03, 2009 at 11:33:12 AM EST
Albeit for a short time rather than the more usual competitive drinking that usually goes on.

I will sound out MBW for her opinion on the availability of the spare room / sofa.

Everyone is getting old! by R343L (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Aug 03, 2009 at 01:49:27 PM EST
And no longer stay out to all hours getting very trashed. Even I don't as much anymore. And I don't even have offspring. :)

As far as spare room, if you've got it, it'd be very much appreciated but don't put yourself out. Though I warn you I may make incoherent noises in praise of the MiniBreaker.

You can proxy yankeehack by Merekat (4.00 / 2) #6 Mon Aug 03, 2009 at 02:17:32 PM EST
and sniff MiniBreaker's head.

Boo-urns! by atreides (4.00 / 1) #3 Mon Aug 03, 2009 at 11:39:04 AM EST
I want to go! :(

That is all.

He sails from world to world in a flying tomb, serving gods who eat hope.

Should be able to make it [nt] by TheophileEscargot (4.00 / 2) #4 Mon Aug 03, 2009 at 01:34:25 PM EST

I'd love to, by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #7 Mon Aug 03, 2009 at 04:00:35 PM EST
but I'm afraid I'm busy that Friday.

I knew it. by dev trash (4.00 / 2) #8 Mon Aug 03, 2009 at 09:59:39 PM EST