Print Story ATTENTION LONDON INFIDELS
Drink
By komet (Fri Aug 21, 2009 at 09:37:27 AM EST) (all tags)
This is komet's secretary writing.

We are stuck on the M20 in the fourth traffic jam today. The ferry was much more pleasant. Actually the jam outside Brussels was more pleasant as well.

This is a reminder that your presences are required for drinking and merriment at the Anchor.

<small>If you haven't met komet's secretary, then you are uncultured. Or possibly just don't live on the West Coast of California.</small>
< ancient history | The problem is, once you get there, you're already there. >
ATTENTION LONDON INFIDELS | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Attn: Travelling Infidels! by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 at 09:39:51 AM EST
I am home now, should you be able to extricate yourself from traffic.

Home now ? by Phage (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri Aug 21, 2009 at 09:45:36 AM EST
Shirker !

actually by komet (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Aug 21, 2009 at 09:50:50 AM EST
Right after posting, the traffic cleared ... because we are staying on the M20 and everyone else was getting on the M25. No doubt of course we'll find some more traffic though.

<ni> komet: You are functionally illiterate as regards trashy erotica.
Attn: Komet and secretary by hulver (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Aug 21, 2009 at 09:57:49 AM EST
I expect drunken phone calls to my mobile tonight. Possibly drunken picture messages.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock
Should be there about 5:30 by TheophileEscargot (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Aug 21, 2009 at 10:03:05 AM EST
Will PM my details to various people. Haven't heard anything from Millman.
just got your PM by MillMan (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Aug 21, 2009 at 10:07:43 AM EST
I have arrived at breaker's, am waiting for komet and his secretary.

I have to decline by Herring (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Aug 21, 2009 at 10:12:41 AM EST
Some crappy excuse about wife's birthday. Tomorrow though.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
Very crappy! by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #9 Fri Aug 21, 2009 at 10:40:40 AM EST
Also, my phone's browser won't render the small tag. Fucking Samsung.

Not sure when I will be making it by TPD (2.00 / 0) #8 Fri Aug 21, 2009 at 10:24:42 AM EST
and whether I will have any friends/ cow orkers in tow but I will be there.

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
Not sure I'll make it :( by motty (2.00 / 0) #10 Fri Aug 21, 2009 at 12:45:30 PM EST
$GF lost her job today, so am on emergency cuddles and 'it will be ok' alert.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T
Rachel says by TheophileEscargot (2.00 / 0) #11 Fri Aug 21, 2009 at 01:05:25 PM EST
But! I'm here and have a lollypop for you!!
Please to be passing on my apologies by motty (2.00 / 0) #12 Fri Aug 21, 2009 at 01:48:47 PM EST
I don't want to write another 'single again' diary.

Tiny chance we might both show later on, depending on stuff.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T

Now moved to Old Thameside Inn by TheophileEscargot (2.00 / 0) #13 Fri Aug 21, 2009 at 03:14:52 PM EST
Slightly further down (East).
Pah! Komet? by Vulch (4.00 / 1) #14 Fri Aug 21, 2009 at 07:43:45 PM EST
Teh lightweight.

Just got home. Missed the last fast train to Camby by 5 mins so got the stopper and sucked lollipop (Bourbon flaovour apparently. Didn't taste much like a biccie) most of the way. Arrived in Camby with 3 mins to wait for the last bus, got thrown off last bus 3/4 mile from home cos pissed gurlie threw up all over the lower deck. Walked the rest of the way home.

Improvement over last time when I missed the last train to Camby altogether and had to get the first one the next day.

whoa by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #15 Sat Aug 22, 2009 at 01:05:19 AM EST
Europe has traffic jams?!?!?!?!

Click