Print Story 21:53
By iGrrrl (Tue Aug 11, 2009 at 09:48:56 PM EST) (all tags)
So...

Some good, some bad, some disappointing, but on the whole, could be worse.

All I have to say is that my kids are interesting.

Witness: We're reading Eragon as the car book. MJ interrupted me and said, "This is like A New Hope, isn't it? Eragon is Luke Skywalker, Brom is Obi Wan Kenobi. There's an empire. Learning to be a dragon rider is like learning to use the Force. It's the same, right?"

So... Next car book should be Joseph Campbell?

Okay, I also have to say that gpig and his partner are lovely hosts, I owe them a nice scotch, and they officially have one of the coolest dogs ever. Fits their overall household vibe.

22:01 (I deleted a lot of other things I decided not to write.)
< Miscelleny | A little custom SQL >
21:53 | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Kids, oddly, often rock. by greyrat (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed Aug 12, 2009 at 07:08:05 AM EST
I know mine are fine repositories of many things. Some of which I don't want to remember, but they repeat on occasion with no judgment and no spin.

They rock? by Fela Kuti (1.00 / 1) #2 Wed Aug 12, 2009 at 08:03:03 PM EST
They form a rock band and perform rock songs? I have not yet understood the point of that phrase/term.

As a comment on this diary, at least they read. Quality is wanting, but, at least they read.

I've figured out what your problem is. by MohammedNiyalSayeed (2.00 / 0) #3 Wed Aug 12, 2009 at 09:51:13 PM EST

You're autistic, and you seem to suffer from the hidden delusion that life should be fair. You're welcome. You're dismissed.

What could possibly have made you pull by Fela Kuti (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Aug 13, 2009 at 08:03:50 AM EST
a concept of fairness out of that comment of mine? And why are you obsessed with commenting on my comments?

, by greyrat (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Aug 13, 2009 at 09:36:50 AM EST

Second book Eldest = Empire Strikes Back by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Aug 13, 2009 at 05:04:01 AM EST
 He goes to the forest planet Dagobah  forest Du Weldenvarden to meet with Yoda the elves to learn more about the force. At the end, he learns that his father brother has turned to the Dark Side and supporting the Emperor.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL