Print Story Cigarette Pack Top Trumps
Games
By motty (Thu May 21, 2009 at 11:46:43 PM EST) top trumps, fag packets, ukana, fun loving smowqqas (all tags)
It has come to my attention, via MLG, that people are currently playing this, and although I have not done so myself I have been wondering how the game works.

The internet is completely useless. But you knew that.

This is my guess. More like a first draft. Feel free to quibble.

Bloke With Neck Cancer

Fail Factor - 11
Photography - 8

Hypodermic Syringe

Fear Factor - -1
Fail Factor - 100
Photography - 7

Have I forgotten any? I probably have.

Also, there should be extra rules if you are playing this in a pub - as if such a game could be played anywhere else - and want to end the evening without drama or glassings. Either everyone starts with a full pack of the same amount, which is obviously impossible, or everyone has to start with the same number of cigs in each pack. Or you just go for the drama / glassings option.

< Some MLP, photo of the day | Well, I just don't know what to make of this- >
Cigarette Pack Top Trumps | 14 comments (14 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Teeth by Breaker (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri May 22, 2009 at 04:23:50 AM EST
FeF - 2
FaF - 1000
P - 7

Fail is so high as they used stock photography which I am told by a medical professional is in fact sugar / acid erosion by a carbonated soft drinks fanatic.

Is there a web site with all the pics? by Dr H0ffm4n (4.00 / 2) #2 Fri May 22, 2009 at 04:39:00 AM EST

That would be nice. by greyshade (2.00 / 0) #13 Fri May 22, 2009 at 01:37:10 PM EST

Seeing as I have no idea what you're on about.

That's it by motty (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri May 22, 2009 at 05:49:16 AM EST
Knew I'd forgotten at least one.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T
I thought you liked The Pogues [n/t] by Herring (4.00 / 3) #6 Fri May 22, 2009 at 06:35:37 AM EST

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
That's another idea for Top Trumps [n/t] by motty (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri May 22, 2009 at 06:38:49 AM EST

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T
Musician top trumps? by Herring (4.00 / 1) #9 Fri May 22, 2009 at 07:00:25 AM EST
Shane MacGowan:
Scary looks: 9
Booze: 10
Drugs: 7
Wanton destruction: 3

It could work.

I found a Dutch documentary on You Tube about the Deal twins. If you look at the original video for Cannonball, yes they look identical. Look at them now and it's easy to tell which one likes booze and which one likes heroin.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky

I was thinking more of teeth by motty (2.00 / 0) #12 Fri May 22, 2009 at 07:43:05 AM EST
Shane MacGowan's teeth top trumps. I bet dentists play that.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T
Someone by Herring (4.00 / 2) #3 Fri May 22, 2009 at 04:41:33 AM EST
will always have a foreign pack. Difficult to score.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
Or one of those old pre-warning packs by motty (2.00 / 0) #8 Fri May 22, 2009 at 06:53:48 AM EST
I think the rule is the same as the one for people trying to play normal Top Trumps using playing cards.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T
Brilliant by nebbish (4.00 / 1) #4 Fri May 22, 2009 at 05:21:44 AM EST

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

Don't they have a limp dick one? by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #10 Fri May 22, 2009 at 07:08:21 AM EST
I don't know, as cigarettes are now consumed furtively out of doors.

So they do by motty (2.00 / 0) #11 Fri May 22, 2009 at 07:41:57 AM EST
FeF: 0 FaF: 9 Photography: 7

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T
Fucking smoking ban by hulver (4.00 / 1) #14 Tue May 26, 2009 at 11:44:38 AM EST
Who wrote that law deserves a punch in the cock.

I can't walk anywhere now without gibbering bunches of drooling idiots blocking the pavements outside pubs smoking and getting in my way.

It's a right pain in the arse.

Banning it from everywhere was stupid.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock

Cigarette Pack Top Trumps | 14 comments (14 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback