Print Story Coming again to save the motherfucking day
Wizards and Hobbits
By gzt (Wed May 20, 2009 at 02:34:15 PM EST) gzt, AAAAAAAAH, pullups, MCAT (all tags)
America GZT, fuck yeah!

I've made a few bad decisions in my day, but I've made a few good decisions, too.

So last night I went to the opening night of this show, a theater group of formerly incarcerated women performing a show based on their own stories. It was some fairly heavy stuff. Drugs, rape, beatings.

Hung out on the beach afterwards.

I didn't have time after picking my car up from the mechanic to go running, so I just did a set of pullups every time I walked by the place where I do pullups.

I couldn't find any open free spots to park when I got home last night, but I noticed the meters don't run until 8am, so I got a spot around the corner from my place and then moved my car before work. Victory.

I tried to call my parents when I got home from the beach last night. It was rather late and I did not manage to get them. I talked with my roommate and drank a little instead.

Speaking of the roommate, he's taking the MCAT on Friday. AAAAAH.

AAAAAAAAAAAH HERE COMES THE ESCHATON! IT POKES INTO YOUR QUOTIDIAN LIFE! AAAAAAAAH! AAAH. Aaah. Ah. Okay, all better. I've only got like 60 years left of this. AAAAAAAH GRACE SHINING FORTH FROM YOU LIPS LIKE A BEACON HAS ILLUMINED THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AAAAAAH! AAH.

America GZT, fuck yeah!

< Alright... I'm Calmed Down... | VIK-TOR-EEEEEE! >
Coming again to save the motherfucking day | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
formerly incarcerated women performing a show by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed May 20, 2009 at 04:07:57 PM EST
That reminds me of Sherrybaby, bleak and depressing.

/me/ looks at wrapped copy on bookcase by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #2 Thu May 21, 2009 at 12:24:26 AM EST
I hope there are tits involved in the plot, or it's back to the shoppe with ye.

MCAT- Monorail Conductors Aptitude Test ? by Dr H0ffm4n (4.00 / 1) #3 Thu May 21, 2009 at 06:27:34 AM EST

i got an email by StackyMcRacky (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu May 21, 2009 at 10:16:05 PM EST
that says you have some news.  did you share it in a diary i missed while away?

The rumours are true by gzt (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu May 21, 2009 at 10:24:48 PM EST
As the pages turn, my eyes are glued.

I didn't mention it in a diary yet, this was the first and only diary since. I've been holding off on mass public proclamations until I've gotten all the really close people informed personally. Only got my grandfather informed this afternoon, though I had been scooped, apparently.

Ridiculous. by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri May 22, 2009 at 08:24:35 PM EST
The MCAT's not until the middle of September, and anyway, it's called the GAMSAT.