Print Story I think I might be headed towards death.
By nightflameblue (Tue May 19, 2009 at 09:30:28 AM EST) (all tags)
That might be pretty cool.

Ailments:
  • Last Sunday night/Monday morning around the 3:00 AM hour I awoke with chills and sweats. I figured my body was just freaking out over the metalz and went back to sleep.
  • Last Monday after the second show, my throat was killing me. I figured it was just the screams and let it go.
  • Last Thursday the sore throat had krept into my left ear, so I went to the clinic. Turns out I had some sort of tonsillitis and ear infection. Pretty cool. Got drugs.
  • Saturday, made the realization that my eye hurts like a bastard, as well as the rest of my head now being completely stuffed up.
  • Sunday went to the clinic again because my eye was all red and nasty looking, filled with gooey stickiness in the morning. Pink eye. TALLY HO BITCHES!
  • So now, my combination of various anti-biotics, drops, drips, sudafed, nyquil, dayquil, blah, blah, blah, blah and I'm almost able to stay sitting in a chair for a few hours at a time before I collapse back into a heap of shit.

Dude, do I know how to party or what?

< A Day in the Life | "Revisiting Botchan - Again & Again &....?" >
I think I might be headed towards death. | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Too much of Teh Metalz leads to by greyrat (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue May 19, 2009 at 09:49:29 AM EST
minor child hood ailments. Film at 11:00...

Not to be obvious, but the problem, oh my brother, is that you're GETTING OLD!

YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH! by nightflameblue (4.00 / 3) #3 Tue May 19, 2009 at 10:10:00 AM EST
I AM NOT!

Beats the alternative... by wiredog (4.00 / 2) #4 Tue May 19, 2009 at 10:12:06 AM EST

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

How do you know? by nightflameblue (4.00 / 2) #5 Tue May 19, 2009 at 10:22:07 AM EST
Have you tried it? No? Then you really can't say, can you?

Damn, suddenly I'm talking like my mother.

Oh shit, NFB has the swine flu. by lolwhat (4.00 / 3) #2 Tue May 19, 2009 at 09:53:22 AM EST
Everyone get your masks on, stat.
If cigarette packs are required to have pictures of diseased lungs, college brochures should be required to have photos of grads working at Starbucks.
NEWS FLASH: by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #6 Tue May 19, 2009 at 10:29:43 AM EST
WE ALL ARE.

I'm not by Dr H0ffm4n (4.00 / 1) #7 Wed May 20, 2009 at 10:08:06 AM EST
I am just circling, not approaching.