Print Story I made a music video...
By codemonkey uk (Sun May 17, 2009 at 02:22:14 PM EST) (all tags)
For Oh Sevenine's "Crowds" (my brother's band).  Check it out.  :)

5-star ratings please! ^^
< We rob banks. | Chaos >
I made a music video... | 20 comments (20 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
(Comment Deleted) by ammoniacal (2.67 / 3) #1 Sun May 17, 2009 at 02:39:10 PM EST

This comment has been deleted by ammoniacal

Picking nits: by ammoniacal (3.25 / 4) #2 Sun May 17, 2009 at 02:39:37 PM EST
That's not a music video, it's a PowerPoint slideshow with music. Nice transitions, for certain, but still a slideshow.

MONTAGE by codemonkey uk (2.00 / 0) #3 Sun May 17, 2009 at 03:52:33 PM EST
slide show it is not :<

--- Thad ---
Almost as Smart As you.
I think what he was saying is by kwsNI (3.25 / 4) #4 Sun May 17, 2009 at 05:13:19 PM EST
It's a bunch of still pictures (with a zoom effect), not a video per se.  But the song is pretty good.

Your post by codemonkey uk (4.00 / 2) #5 Sun May 17, 2009 at 05:45:25 PM EST
is just a bunch of words, not a comment per se.  But the font is pretty good.

--- Thad ---
Almost as Smart As you.
don't be a moron. by garlic (1.00 / 2) #8 Sun May 17, 2009 at 09:07:22 PM EST

i'm a moron by codemonkey uk (4.00 / 1) #15 Mon May 18, 2009 at 04:13:10 AM EST
because, what?  i'm not they one saying: omg you used photographs to make a video ITS NOT A VIDEO.

people can not like it all they want, but that reason for not liking it is the moronic thing in this conversation.

--- Thad ---
Almost as Smart As you.

precisely by ammoniacal (2.50 / 2) #6 Sun May 17, 2009 at 06:08:18 PM EST
jumping jesus, someone woke up on the wrong side of the pond this morning.

You were being a dick by dark nowhere (2.00 / 0) #7 Sun May 17, 2009 at 06:39:39 PM EST
in fact, you were just short of prefacing with "I don't mean to be a dick, but" to be a true dick.

Chill out, snowflake.

listen, by garlic (4.00 / 1) #9 Sun May 17, 2009 at 09:08:17 PM EST
if your semi-anonymous, internet only friends can't tell you the ting you made doesn't match normal parameters, who can?

That's a kaleidoscope, not a telescope. by dark nowhere (2.00 / 0) #10 Sun May 17, 2009 at 09:13:58 PM EST
ammoniacal was being a dick in my diary too, and I rated that 4. If your semi-anonymous, internet only friends can't tell you you're being a dick on the internet, who can?

Chill out, snowflake.

I think we've resolved this to everyone's satisfac by garlic (2.00 / 0) #11 Sun May 17, 2009 at 10:03:23 PM EST
tion then.

Perhaps, by dark nowhere (2.00 / 0) #12 Sun May 17, 2009 at 10:10:54 PM EST
but I'm not sure how codemonkey_uk feels at this point.

Chill out, snowflake.

I think he needs some warm milk, by marvin (4.00 / 2) #13 Sun May 17, 2009 at 10:35:12 PM EST
a cookie, and to be tucked in to bed for the night. My kids get really grumpy like that when they're too tired to stay awake any longer, but refuse to admit fatigue.

how about you fuck off by codemonkey uk (2.00 / 0) #14 Mon May 18, 2009 at 04:10:46 AM EST
patronising shit

--- Thad ---
Almost as Smart As you.
and your favourite blankie by marvin (2.00 / 6) #16 Mon May 18, 2009 at 12:10:42 PM EST
maybe a teddy bear too.

While there are only so many chords in the world, the start of the song sounded like "Unimportant" by the Northern Pikes.

Did you use Powerpoint to do the video?

That was my favorite band in grade 7 by Fela Kuti (2.00 / 0) #20 Wed Jun 03, 2009 at 02:53:01 PM EST
ROAR

Wait for me 1989 with French fries in the basement.

Sounds like your brother's band is really into by Fela Kuti (4.00 / 1) #17 Mon May 18, 2009 at 06:15:42 PM EST
America. Song's okay. Video is what everyone else said and all the people not commenting probably agree with. Nonetheless, I liked it, so you win.

Also, kudo's on garnering the most honest Husi comment thread I think I've ever seen.

Your brother has the same guitar as me by fluffy (2.00 / 0) #18 Mon May 18, 2009 at 06:52:01 PM EST
or at least one which looks very similar to my Ibanez acoustic with a crappy built-in pickup that I never use except for the tuner because it makes it sound like I'm playing on rubber bands or something.

I had pictures of mine on my website but then a lot of people started hotlinking those files in particular so I replaced them with lemonparty because I am a dick.

busy bees buzz | sockpuppet revolution
Awesome by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #19 Wed May 20, 2009 at 08:06:31 AM EST
I wonder how many cups of coffee got spat at monitors when you did that?

Hehe.