Print Story Random junk
Misc.
By anonimouse (Tue May 12, 2009 at 10:28:23 AM EST) (all tags)
like most junk mainly boring.

For some reason
Between 11:30pm and 01:00am, I put up 3 sets of coathooks and 3 shelves.

I did a little regoogling of myself and found

some work I did about 10 years has been referenced in a journal again. I really must see if I can muster the energy to join the BCS. I may even meet the requirements for Fellowship.

Tomorrow
I collect Mrs Mouse and the mouselets after their stay in the Canaries.

Work
Appears to be going reasonably well. I've found easy ways of adding complex additional functionality, so I'm happy. I need somewhere to stay in $UniversityTown - 150miles a day does not do me any good.

GG
asked me if I'd help her out with something. I'm not sure whether its a good idea and/or whether she is trolling. She also asked me to be with her for her fathers funeral, who died last week. Surprisingly COD was lung cancer rather than the stroke which paralysed him late last year.

< iPhone cant receive contacts via Bluetooth | I'm a man without conviction >
Random junk | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
She wants a kid and needs magic anonimouse sperm? by darkbrown (4.00 / 2) #1 Tue May 12, 2009 at 11:04:55 AM EST

(Comment Deleted) by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue May 12, 2009 at 12:40:48 PM EST

This comment has been deleted by anonimouse

Magic Anonimouse sperm by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue May 12, 2009 at 01:31:35 PM EST
has already been donated.

However, unless GG had an operation it has no effect tubes tiedFurther, it would probably have to be served more regularly.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
BCS by ad hoc (4.00 / 1) #2 Tue May 12, 2009 at 11:46:11 AM EST
BCS disbanded in 1996
Wrong side of pond by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue May 12, 2009 at 12:42:40 PM EST
British Computer Society

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Places to stay in Camby by Vulch (4.00 / 1) #6 Tue May 12, 2009 at 02:44:03 PM EST
Cambridge Accommodation Notice Board

Longest Britisher commute EVAR by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #7 Tue May 12, 2009 at 03:38:23 PM EST
lol

Sorry about your friend's father's death by SunlightGirl (4.00 / 1) #8 Tue May 12, 2009 at 11:16:04 PM EST
Death of parent can rattle a person esp one' s father. Brings up all kinds of issues of values from what I have observed of those who have lost esp their father. It also seems to set one up for early mid-life crisis.

If you have magical sperm are you octomom's donor?
Oh fuck the ponies - fuck it all...
I presume by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #9 Wed May 13, 2009 at 12:32:58 AM EST
..you're referring to that bint in the US who had 8 kids. I think one at a time is enough and in any event, although they may be "good swimmers" I think the Atlantic is a little too far for them....

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Not just 8 by SunlightGirl (2.00 / 0) #10 Wed May 13, 2009 at 10:00:28 AM EST
All her kids are from the same donor! Shit if I were not going to be marrying a guy I would be trying to switch up the genetic diversity a bit.
Oh fuck the ponies - fuck it all...
I stand ready by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #11 Wed May 13, 2009 at 10:29:16 AM EST
...to assist in switching up genetic diversityassuming you're not Egil; there are some things that should not have been in the gene pool from day 1

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Dude I wish I were so inclined but by SunlightGirl (2.00 / 0) #12 Wed May 13, 2009 at 01:12:04 PM EST
I have to tell you the whole labor and delivery things hmmm makes me wish I were a guy. I have seen video of live birth and oh my God if had not already had sex I might still be a virgin.
Oh fuck the ponies - fuck it all...
Random junk | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback