Print Story Zionism vs Racism - what's the difference? asks Paxman
Politics
By dmg (Mon Apr 27, 2009 at 07:34:26 PM EST) (all tags)
Paxman might need to watch his back, he could be straying into dangerous territory asking questions like that.

I always get the feeling that Paxman is holding back, even when he is being combatitive in his interviewing style. I think he knows just how far he can go without going too far.

< Lurker no more... | Super Sekret Project Revealed! >
Zionism vs Racism - what's the difference? asks Paxman | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
(Comment Deleted) by jxg (4.00 / 3) #1 Mon Apr 27, 2009 at 08:32:57 PM EST

This comment has been deleted by jxg

I would agree by dmg (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Apr 27, 2009 at 08:43:35 PM EST
Except that they are collectively responsible for most of the aforementioned woes which are the direct result of the policies they pursue...
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
I have to return some videotapes. -nt by chuckles (4.00 / 3) #3 Mon Apr 27, 2009 at 10:07:13 PM EST

(Comment Deleted) by xth (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Apr 28, 2009 at 05:13:04 AM EST

This comment has been deleted by xth

I fear for his life... by dmg (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Apr 28, 2009 at 05:15:05 PM EST
Unless the global agenda has changed and I didn't get the memo...
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
(Comment Deleted) by xth (4.00 / 1) #7 Wed Apr 29, 2009 at 06:04:08 PM EST

This comment has been deleted by xth

Paxman by nebbish (4.00 / 1) #6 Wed Apr 29, 2009 at 09:49:03 AM EST
Read any of his books? He's a pretty establishment bloke with respect for political systems. I think he's playing a role to a certain extent, recognising the importance of criticism. I'm not sure how angry he really is.

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

Haven't read any of his books... by dmg (2.00 / 0) #8 Wed Apr 29, 2009 at 06:16:56 PM EST
Are they worth a look?
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
Defo by nebbish (4.00 / 1) #9 Wed Apr 29, 2009 at 11:19:04 PM EST
"Politics" is great, very well written though you do have to get around having his voice in your head while you're reading it :)

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!