Print Story Saturday night's alright for fighting
By Breaker (Mon Apr 27, 2009 at 12:20:20 PM EST) (all tags)
Got to bed at 4am last Saturday.

Puke all down my shirt, piss down my trouser leg.

And stone cold sober!

I am very much enjoying this parenting lark, despite the increased laundry.

< Its my birthday | Merrily rolling along. >
Saturday night's alright for fighting | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
No fair. Baby puke has no odor. by greyrat (4.00 / 1) #1 Mon Apr 27, 2009 at 12:32:15 PM EST
...at least for now...

Puke? Pee? Wha?!?!? by atreides (4.00 / 1) #2 Mon Apr 27, 2009 at 12:50:29 PM EST
I have yet to be puked on or pee'd on (though, if it were a boy, I don't think I could claim the latter). I know this is a little personal, but breast or formula?

He sails from world to world in a flying tomb, serving gods who eat hope.

I don't find by anonimouse (4.00 / 3) #3 Mon Apr 27, 2009 at 01:12:04 PM EST
..formula tastes very good, and in any event breast is always available on demand....Or did  you mean for the baby?

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
A little from column A,... by atreides (4.00 / 4) #4 Mon Apr 27, 2009 at 01:19:08 PM EST
She's an early starter alright! by Breaker (4.00 / 3) #5 Mon Apr 27, 2009 at 04:22:47 PM EST
And today managed to wee all over a fresh nappy after I'd changed her and had got as far as the first fastening.

Feeding from MBW's boobage currently.  The baby, that is.

I hate that... by atreides (4.00 / 2) #6 Mon Apr 27, 2009 at 04:32:28 PM EST
You get the diaper off, wipe up the poop, put the fresh one on and then they pick that moment to poop again. Kids! I swear!

He sails from world to world in a flying tomb, serving gods who eat hope.

I once spent by Phage (4.00 / 1) #7 Tue Apr 28, 2009 at 03:41:25 AM EST
A large proportion of a bonus on the largest washing machine I could find, with the most industrial components.
Sadly I'm not sure that the effete Euro machines I've seen here could compete. My advice would be to get two !

Already bought the largest we could by Breaker (4.00 / 1) #9 Tue Apr 28, 2009 at 11:29:20 PM EST
With a dryer.

Just wait till she gives you a black eye by nebbish (4.00 / 1) #8 Tue Apr 28, 2009 at 03:56:57 PM EST

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

sounds fun I may try and replicate tonight by TPD (2.00 / 0) #10 Wed Apr 29, 2009 at 04:14:19 AM EST
but no longer having children of (quite so frequent) vomiting age I  will have to do it the old fashioned way. ;)

And be thankful, at least you have a girl boys (or maybe it's just Pepsi) have a habbit of usng the different equipment to wee in your face when you change their nappies!

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
Technique by Phage (2.00 / 0) #11 Wed Apr 29, 2009 at 08:03:35 AM EST
You quickjly learn to maintain a protective shield in front of the baby until you have something to wrap around them.

ah, the joys of parenthood by codemonkey uk (2.00 / 0) #12 Wed Apr 29, 2009 at 10:24:58 AM EST
(No conTest)