Print Story southeast asia travel blog
Travel
By MillMan (Wed Apr 15, 2009 at 02:02:43 AM EST) (all tags)

I had planned to do the photoblog on eurotrib and do something more personal here; as soon as I started writing I realized even one would be a large effort. And I don't have the mental energy for the personal stuff. The last week in Vietnam was great, though, I'll leave it at that.

Anyway, one blog is going to be it. It's a bit more personal that I really want to make things on that site but it doesn't really reveal that much.

My sense of overexcited impeding doom has returned. India is an unknown, and I'm teensy bit scared. I fly out of here in five hours.

< I have not filed my taxes yet | Retrograde >
southeast asia travel blog | 14 comments (14 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
That's awesome. by muchagecko (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed Apr 15, 2009 at 03:46:59 AM EST
What a great trip! Thank you so much for posting it.

I've got my passport. How hard was it to get travel visas?

A purpose gives you a reason to wake up every morning.
So a purpose is like a box of powdered donut holes?
Exactly
My Name is Earl

visas are easy by MillMan (4.00 / 1) #2 Wed Apr 15, 2009 at 05:36:22 AM EST
the only one I had to do before leaving was India. Other than that I just get them when I enter the country, in most cases you don't need them at all.

Those two donuts.. by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #3 Wed Apr 15, 2009 at 07:36:36 AM EST
Are you training for three?

Almost there!

Vive le Montréal libre.

I only had one by MillMan (4.00 / 1) #10 Thu Apr 16, 2009 at 02:21:06 AM EST
the girlie in the pic had the other.

They were reasonable Asian donuts, though; not the ultra fatty, ultra sugary American kind, so I could have eaten, say, four of them.

Why are you responding to my comments? by Driusan (4.00 / 1) #13 Thu Apr 16, 2009 at 01:47:52 PM EST
You're supposed to be devoting this portion of your life to making me jealous of you, not interneting, you cruel bastard.

Vive le Montréal libre.
internetting is my relaxing downtime by MillMan (2.00 / 0) #14 Thu Apr 16, 2009 at 01:55:05 PM EST
I can only handle so many epic life experiences per day.

You look really happy. by ad hoc (4.00 / 2) #4 Wed Apr 15, 2009 at 09:53:27 AM EST

I am by MillMan (4.00 / 1) #9 Wed Apr 15, 2009 at 11:42:26 PM EST
good times.

Dang, looks like fun by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #5 Wed Apr 15, 2009 at 10:01:04 AM EST

all jealous people rate this a 4 -nt- by clover kicker (4.00 / 4) #6 Wed Apr 15, 2009 at 10:12:52 AM EST

Strap by duxup (2.00 / 0) #7 Wed Apr 15, 2009 at 10:23:39 AM EST
Tell me that is the camera strap on your wrist in the photo on the boat!

____
yeah it is by MillMan (2.00 / 0) #8 Wed Apr 15, 2009 at 11:38:33 PM EST
ha, what were you imagining?

Safe by duxup (2.00 / 0) #11 Thu Apr 16, 2009 at 09:19:05 AM EST
I was just worried that simply hand holding would result in disaster.

____
heh by MillMan (4.00 / 1) #12 Thu Apr 16, 2009 at 01:23:38 PM EST
I did a "hey watch this" with the girl who took that photo and made her yelp as it looked like the camera was going to drop into the river for a moment.

southeast asia travel blog | 14 comments (14 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback