Print Story Christian Nymphos
Sex
By dmg (Mon Mar 23, 2009 at 08:46:09 PM EST) (all tags)
I'm somewhat confused.

Surely if you are a Christian, all the sexual advice you could possibly want is available direct from the source?

The Christian Nymphos site would seem spurious and I have to wonder, perhaps they are "trolling" (posting controversial material on the internet to provoke pointless discussion and argument)...

What do others think?

< Cortez the Killer on the roof, with a chain saw | Papieren bitte! >
Christian Nymphos | 13 comments (13 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I think by marvin (4.00 / 1) #1 Mon Mar 23, 2009 at 08:55:43 PM EST
that the sockpuppet ad in the sidebar looks like a condom with ears when the image gets compressed down to half width.

seems to be in earnest to me by 256 (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Mar 24, 2009 at 07:41:19 AM EST
nt

I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni
also.... by 256 (4.00 / 1) #3 Tue Mar 24, 2009 at 07:46:26 AM EST
having just reread leviticus 18, it doesn't seem to say anything about heterosexual sex between two humans who are not relations or neighbours.

I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni
What about Cylon scat? [n/t] by Herring (4.00 / 1) #11 Tue Mar 24, 2009 at 10:41:55 AM EST

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
I don't know. by nightflameblue (4.00 / 2) #4 Tue Mar 24, 2009 at 08:45:57 AM EST
But reading the post on the front page at the current moment makes it seem pretty standard issue, just that they chose a provocative name. I'd say it's most likely this is a backlash to the common sexual repression that goes on. Too many people seem to think they're freaks if they want to do anything outside missionary twice a year. So, a group of these "freaks" who happen to also be religious got together and tried to reassure each other it's all OK.

Personally, I think it's sad they NEED to reassure each other, but what the hey. It's all good.

Well, just FYI by gzt (4.00 / 1) #5 Tue Mar 24, 2009 at 08:52:28 AM EST
I don't know how or why I ran into this, but apparently in some evangelical circles, there's this perception that the man has to make love to the wife every day or he's not a real man or something. I was reading some site that comments on modern American evangelical culture and they were addressing that odd perception, and I was all, "WTF?!"

Shut Up, That's True by CheeseburgerBrown (4.00 / 2) #7 Tue Mar 24, 2009 at 08:58:36 AM EST
Keeping everything moving down there keeps prostate cancer at bay. Um, I hear. And choose to believe.

It's about being responsible for one's temple.

I am from a small, unknown country in the north called Ca-na-da.
What are this church's views on blowjobs? by nightflameblue (4.00 / 1) #8 Tue Mar 24, 2009 at 09:44:33 AM EST
Because I may be interested in joining.

OK, not really.

It's just the subculture... by gzt (4.00 / 1) #10 Tue Mar 24, 2009 at 10:07:14 AM EST
...in some non-denominational evangelical protestant areas. They probably aren't united on anything at all. You could probably get away with it, if that's what you're wondering.

One of these days I'll get used to the by nightflameblue (4.00 / 1) #13 Tue Mar 24, 2009 at 11:12:04 AM EST
"suppress comment" routine and get it right. Ah well, no harm done.

(Comment Deleted) by nightflameblue (2.00 / 0) #9 Tue Mar 24, 2009 at 09:45:51 AM EST

This comment has been deleted by nightflameblue

A Celebration of Mutual Pokery is Seldom Bad by CheeseburgerBrown (4.00 / 2) #6 Tue Mar 24, 2009 at 08:56:25 AM EST
That site seems very sweet. Good fuckery is everybody's business, and ought to be taken seriously. I commend these awesome superstitious nymphos for putting it out there with pride in defiance of those who might advocate a Christianity without the need to be forgiven for lust.

I am from a small, unknown country in the north called Ca-na-da.
Not lust by marvin (4.00 / 1) #12 Tue Mar 24, 2009 at 11:04:08 AM EST
They're married. See 1 Cor 7:9.
But if they do not have self-control, let them marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Usually, marriage takes care of that whole burning with passion thing. Sort of an anti-aphrodisiac, with a few lucky exceptions.

Christian Nymphos | 13 comments (13 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback