Print Story My life is now complete.
By nightflameblue (Mon Mar 23, 2009 at 01:15:50 PM EST) (all tags)
I made a twenty-month old girl RTFO. Really, there's nothing left to do. I'm done, completely.

Went over to AFKS's place Friday to show him the new tunages and see what he thought. BabyAFKS was there with him and we went to the basement to give them a listen. She was nodding along on the first tune, and then the second tune kicked in. She took the metalz stance (feet separated, knees slightly bent), leaned over, and got this real serious look on her face, then started headbanging really hard with it. AFKS says, "huh, never seen her do it that way before."

She made it to the second verse before she fell over. I officially made a twenty-month old rock out so hard she fell over. For a metal dude who's been playing teh rawk for over twenty years, that pretty much tops the scale. Crowds are cool, but you make a baby rock out, you're gettin' somewhere.

Did some vocals last night. Hate my voice. HATE my voice. Bleh.

I'll get over it.

Enough. Outz.

< I was going to get stuff done yesterday | ba ba. ba ba. ba ba. <pause> ba ba. ba ba. ba ba. <longer pause> doot. >
My life is now complete. | 11 comments (11 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Hate your voice? You're singing metal! by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Mar 23, 2009 at 01:19:18 PM EST
So I assume this means that you have a pretty good voice.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Yeah, see, that's the problem. by nightflameblue (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Mar 23, 2009 at 01:30:41 PM EST
I actually CAN sing, so when I go all metalz it sounds RONG to me. Though I'm working on a solution.

Whisky and cigarettes. by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #4 Mon Mar 23, 2009 at 01:51:45 PM EST
That should take care of the problem.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

No no. by nightflameblue (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Mar 23, 2009 at 02:00:14 PM EST
Well, OK, I'll do the whiskey thing. But only for my art.

Can't do ciggies. Bleh.

Maybe Mary Jane?

It helps by Phil the Canuck (2.00 / 0) #9 Mon Mar 23, 2009 at 03:22:25 PM EST
Um...or so I've been told.

That's nothing by marvin (4.00 / 5) #3 Mon Mar 23, 2009 at 01:49:47 PM EST
I made a 20 month old RTFM.

OK. by nightflameblue (4.00 / 1) #5 Mon Mar 23, 2009 at 01:58:44 PM EST
Now THAT'S powah.

Babies by jayhawk88 (2.00 / 0) #7 Mon Mar 23, 2009 at 03:01:14 PM EST
Don'ts have no goods metals to listensts to.

It's a totalies untapps marketz. by nightflameblue (2.00 / 0) #8 Mon Mar 23, 2009 at 03:15:13 PM EST

I made a baby RTFO by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #10 Mon Mar 23, 2009 at 06:13:09 PM EST

back in 2002 at a wedding. Lil' girl stood right next me in my Abboud suit and my huge-ass beard, playing my guitar, just rocking the fuck out. She's the best audience I ever had, by which I mean she's the only audience I've ever noticed enjoying themselves that I gave a fuck about.

Kids rule. by nightflameblue (2.00 / 0) #11 Mon Mar 23, 2009 at 09:54:15 PM EST
They don't hold back, and they do whatever the fuck they actually want, rather than what they're told to do or programmed to do. I found a baby rocking out to be FAR more exciting than the usual metal crowd.

My life is now complete. | 11 comments (11 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback