Print Story And the weeeeeiner of the PFC is....
Photos
By littlestar (Tue Mar 10, 2009 at 05:08:45 AM EST) PFC, winners (all tags)
mostly harmless!

So, they came the made us hot, they left. And as your winner you chose, mostly harmless who put in some good effort to take the title with his picture Fire in the Hand with a whomping 61%!

In second place is Castle Aflame by kyzr d00d. This is certainly a unique photo and kyzr takes his place on the podium with 48% of the votes.

In third place with 23% is Psychedelic by ana, and let me tell you, those are some hot ass tights!

Thanks for playing!

< Oh, No! Not Again... | Is that the time? >
And the weeeeeiner of the PFC is.... | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I was by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #1 Tue Mar 10, 2009 at 05:28:00 AM EST
..a little disappointed by the entries (apart from MHs). The James Bond entries were also more sparse than normal.

I was going to post an entry of my own for this one, but it broke a lot of rules.....

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
lolwhat by Driusan (4.00 / 2) #2 Tue Mar 10, 2009 at 06:35:19 AM EST
Since when it breaking the rules an anti-requisite for an *FC entry?

Vive le Montréal libre.
Lemme see by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Mar 10, 2009 at 07:50:00 AM EST
Taken before competition start
Revealing
Consent of subject for publication not obtained...

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Two of those by dark nowhere (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Mar 10, 2009 at 01:25:49 PM EST
would probably earn you bonus points.

Chill out, snowflake.

thanks... by ana (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Mar 10, 2009 at 03:41:26 PM EST
for hosting, and thanks to R343L for alerting us to sockdreams, which sells these things. And to the voting/viewing public.

"And this ... is a piece of Synergy." --Kellnerin

Thanks indeed! by MostlyHarmless (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Mar 10, 2009 at 10:30:36 PM EST
Although this PFC is over, I think this subject needs further study... Really we just scratched the surface. I sure as hell had fun!

-mh

[Mostly Harmless]

zomg.... SOCKS by belldandi (4.00 / 2) #7 Wed Mar 11, 2009 at 05:56:53 AM EST
nothing goes better with a great pair of socks than an awesome elegant hat. I've limited my rebellious work clothing to having funky socks; and this sock dreams is a veritable wonderland of foot heaven. TY!