Print Story Weetacon Update
Husi Stock
By Gedvondur (Thu Feb 12, 2009 at 05:09:45 AM EST) weetacon, meetup (all tags)
Some news for you who are planning on attending.

It's a bit late, but here it is.

I know it says Feb 5 for the sleigh ride, but I think there is still room......

PM me if you have any questions.

< A is for Anticommons | on my obsession with complex systems >
Weetacon Update | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I have just been informed by Gedvondur (2.00 / 0) #1 Thu Feb 12, 2009 at 05:37:38 AM EST
That my wife just took the forum down for maintenance.

I'll let you know when the link works again.

Gedvondur

"I love my brain. It's the only organ I can afford to lose." --frijolito
Weetacon by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #2 Thu Feb 12, 2009 at 06:03:36 AM EST
I know it's good, but a convention?

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Wait 'til you see the cosplay chicks [nt] by debacle (4.00 / 1) #3 Thu Feb 12, 2009 at 06:30:05 AM EST

Hells Ya by Gedvondur (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Feb 12, 2009 at 08:47:34 AM EST
You know its good.

Gedvondur

"I love my brain. It's the only organ I can afford to lose." --frijolito
if by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Feb 12, 2009 at 03:42:10 PM EST
any other HuSian attendees are driving up from the Milwaukee area and are willing to pick me up on the way that would be kinda nice...the man won't be able to go til saturday and I don't want to miss anything!

---------
Worst comes to worst by Gedvondur (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Feb 13, 2009 at 04:10:12 AM EST
I can come and get you.  You are only about an hour out of GB.  Do you have your hotel reservation?

Gedvondur

"I love my brain. It's the only organ I can afford to lose." --frijolito
i can drive myself by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Feb 13, 2009 at 01:40:23 PM EST
but then we'd have two cars up there, which is silly.

we do not yet have a reservation. the man will be doing that this week.

---------
also by LilFlightTest (4.00 / 1) #8 Sat Feb 14, 2009 at 09:40:43 AM EST
Nick asked if there'd be fish. it is, after all, fish friday.

---------