Print Story All right, guys. Knock it the hell off.
Internet
By ObviousTroll (Wed Feb 11, 2009 at 10:21:35 AM EST) (all tags)
I had a conversation with Mr. Roman about our disagreement.

One of the things that came out is that some one flooded his site with a couple of thousand fake class reservations last night.

I don't know that it was someone here who did it but, please, attacking the man's lively hood is certainly not the right way to help the two of us to resolve our dispute.

Just to repeat myself: I do not want anyone taking any actions against another person's website out of a desire to "help" me or out of a misplaced sense of justice.

Okay?

Okay.
< Stuck Fermentation | Ask HuSi and attn: San Francisco infidels >
All right, guys. Knock it the hell off. | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Ooops, step one by georgeha (4.00 / 4) #1 Wed Feb 11, 2009 at 10:32:11 AM EST
cancel plane ticket to Philly.

two, cancel order for ten cream pies

three cancel order for seltzer bottle

Just what we need in this city. by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 2) #2 Wed Feb 11, 2009 at 10:34:36 AM EST
Keep the pie order by Driusan (4.00 / 1) #3 Wed Feb 11, 2009 at 10:42:55 AM EST
Just change the shipping address to over here. Thanks.

Vive le Montréal libre.
I deplore this gender bias by marvin (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed Feb 11, 2009 at 10:43:31 AM EST
What if it was a girl? How would that make you feel? Do you have something against men? Or do you think that only men are [smart | dumb] enough to do this kind of thing (both options are equally derogatory)?

Bah. I refute your accusations. by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Feb 11, 2009 at 10:46:07 AM EST
I'm one of those people who uses the term "guy" without regard to gender.

An Angry and Flatulent Pig, Trying to Tie Balloon Animals
I am gravely offended by marvin (2.00 / 0) #7 Wed Feb 11, 2009 at 10:48:54 AM EST
at your utter disregard for gender. I can only imagine your wedding ceremony "I, Obvious Troll, take this guy to be my lawfully wedded wife...".

Well, look at the position I'm in. by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 3) #9 Wed Feb 11, 2009 at 10:51:57 AM EST
If I had said, "I, Obvious Troll, Take this trollop to be my lawfully wedded wife..." she would have hit me!

Again.

An Angry and Flatulent Pig, Trying to Tie Balloon Animals
Dear Internet Friend, by nightflameblue (4.00 / 3) #5 Wed Feb 11, 2009 at 10:44:28 AM EST

Yeah, well. by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 3) #8 Wed Feb 11, 2009 at 10:50:28 AM EST
Next time I'll know to scrub the identifying information more thoroughly.

An Angry and Flatulent Pig, Trying to Tie Balloon Animals
Several thousand? by debacle (4.00 / 1) #10 Wed Feb 11, 2009 at 11:58:58 AM EST
I guess I wasn't the only one.