Print Story hey gus
By Driusan (Wed Dec 23, 2009 at 08:33:17 PM EST) (all tags)
I'm slightly drunk.

I just wathceda and episode uf futurama and it ahd mom but wan't that one with slurms and I was cnfused

but I can get VQA wines here afwhich a can't get at home and sts good.

what'sve ytou been up to? awhwy havne't AI posted drunkr altelyl!?

OR YUU!?!?!

< In my dream last night | Wow! >
hey gus | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
fuck by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed Dec 23, 2009 at 08:34:01 PM EST
his us suppsoed bti be in the hole. WHUY AREN"t YOU IN THE HOLE!?

Vive le Montréal libre.
hpoly shit by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #2 Wed Dec 23, 2009 at 09:17:10 PM EST
I was just talking foar an odl scowkrer about anothjer old cowkrer and erhte otehr cowkrs heo sohe was engaged ot and they had am isccarriage. I htought sen them my bolcdolences.

Vive le Montréal libre.
No you! by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #3 Wed Dec 23, 2009 at 09:23:05 PM EST
!

Click
wat? by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed Dec 23, 2009 at 09:29:28 PM EST
you s pelt yuo wrgn!

Vive le Montréal libre.
No drinks. by muchagecko (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Dec 24, 2009 at 01:12:21 AM EST
Not for a couple of days yet.

A purpose gives you a reason to wake up every morning.
So a purpose is like a box of powdered donut holes?
Exactly
My Name is Earl

cheers <nt> by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Dec 24, 2009 at 01:38:56 AM EST

If you need more VQA, let me know by marvin (2.00 / 0) #7 Thu Dec 24, 2009 at 08:29:58 AM EST
Living in the Okanagan has its advantages, including the ability to drive to the winery for hard-to-get stuff. If you like a rich, smooth, slightly sweet red with very light oak and spicy overtones, try "The Passion", a Pinot Noir from Silver Sage. Since my cousin was visiting from Edmonton in October to go mountain biking and hit winefest, I played tour guide and went along with him to the Westjet wine tasting as well as Oliver's Festival of the Grape during winefest. That wine stood out for me and my wife. After drinking that, I have a hard time bothering to drink other wines - most whites now taste watery and bland, like a Coors lite compared to a Chimay.

It is hard to find Silver Sage products even in stores here, but my parents live around 20 minutes away from the winery. We bought a case in October, and will probably buy another one early next year.

Well by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #9 Thu Dec 24, 2009 at 09:28:00 AM EST
Generally I just try to pick up a bottle of some Niagara region wine whenever I'm in Ontario, because back home the options are basically "Any french wine, or Jackson-Triggs." Luckily, I like french wines, it's just nice to get something different every now and then.

Isn't it illegal to mail alcohol? I remember there being problems when Ged tried to mail some of his homemade ale to misslake, and it got turned back to him. I can't remember if that was because of a USian or CAian law.

Vive le Montréal libre.

why haven't i posed drunk lately? by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #8 Thu Dec 24, 2009 at 08:57:33 AM EST
fetus.