Print Story I'm drinking a quart of egg nog.
Games
By gzt (Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 02:35:41 PM EST) gzt, webinar, egg nog, foam roller (all tags)
I was planning on milk, but it wasn't much more...

It's, like, 1440 calories. Take notes, cam, this is how you gain weight.

Speaking of gaining weight, I weighed in last night at the gym 8# heavier than my first night, Wednesday. The conditions were different, of course. I had more food and fluid in me last night and I was wearing long pants as opposed to shorts. And you see how much I eat sometimes, right?

Oh, blast. I signed up to go to this "webinar" at noon and forgot about it until now, 12:23. It would have been at least marginally interesting and informative. Oh well. The problem: they quoted the times in Eastern time, and I knew that, but it made me remember it as being 2 Eastern and 1 Central.

The office's holiday party occurs when I'm out of town. I am perfectly fine with that.

After that nog I just want to take a nap.

I finished Silence on the train this morning.

I scuffed my ring at the gym yesterday. I forgot to take it off on the first warmup set for deadlifts. Oh well. Doesn't matter, can't really be noticed, would happen eventually anyway.

I ordered a foam roller earlier today. They're cheap and I think it will be worth it, all things considered. They're good for a lot of things.

Krugman is not optimistic: http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/30/things-to-come/

< Anyone know about genealogy software? | The best laid plans of mice and men >
I'm drinking a quart of egg nog. | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Foam roller? [nt] by debacle (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 03:46:50 PM EST

It's good stuff. by gzt (2.00 / 0) #2 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 03:52:17 PM EST
Just what a tight, say, IT band needs.

it's very good stuff by barooo (2.00 / 0) #3 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 03:55:46 PM EST
I need one.  I bought "the stick" instead but I can't get at the parts at which need to be gotten.

man, i need a beefy taco now.
-gzt
I thought about getting the stick by gzt (2.00 / 0) #5 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 03:59:59 PM EST
But I figured I could do it all with the foam roller. Plus, the foam roller is cheaper than the stick.

I'm lost by debacle (2.00 / 0) #8 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 08:53:12 PM EST
URL?

things like this by gzt (2.00 / 0) #9 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 09:23:20 PM EST
Dudes drinking Eggnog: by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 03:59:39 PM EST
It's a pretty compelling reason for me to keep slapping that refresh button.

you can join in! by gzt (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 04:19:02 PM EST
Really, though, I need to figure out how I'm getting the rest of the (at least) 1800 calories I need to eat today.

1800 more, that is. by gzt (2.00 / 0) #7 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 04:20:20 PM EST
Okay, it might be less, I mean, I'm just shooting for 5000 today, but, for safety's sake, I'll act on the assumption that I need 1800 more calories today.

Lard: by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #10 Thu Dec 03, 2009 at 10:21:58 AM EST