Print Story oh dear god
By yankeehack (Mon Dec 14, 2009 at 11:04:53 PM EST) (all tags)
LO has a "boyfriend".

We just had a girl talk about it as she mentioned she was making a bracelet for one "Michael".

I figured something was up, she mentioned a few weeks ago that she liked someone as two other boys told her that they liked her.

She has been facebook IMing with a few people, boys and girls and he has been part of the group.

Tonight she said she promised to tell me about the boys in her life until she gets married. "After that," she said, "It's private."

I am getting old. I thought I saw a few grey hairs in the mirror tonight.

< Finally started Atlas Shrugged. | My favorite type of beer is free, followed by more >
oh dear god | 20 comments (20 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
"After that, it's private." by ammoniacal (4.00 / 4) #1 Mon Dec 14, 2009 at 11:52:06 PM EST
That's refreshingly profound for someone her age. Nice work there, Mom.

Oh god by Phil the Canuck (4.00 / 2) #2 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 06:34:31 AM EST
 With all the social drama already popping up in my daughter's world, I fear my forties will kill me.

It's the decade of by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #11 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 10:39:54 AM EST
letting go of expectations, or have a coronary.

When do we get the diary where by anonimouse (4.00 / 5) #3 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 07:53:45 AM EST
... you become a cougar and steal LO's boyfriend...?

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
are you the one looking by sasquatchan (4.00 / 1) #5 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 09:07:08 AM EST
to be stolen ?

Excuse me by anonimouse (4.00 / 1) #7 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 09:37:29 AM EST
"Micheal" has a new message......

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
What's her myspace? [nt] by debacle (4.00 / 2) #4 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 08:51:06 AM EST

And again... by clock (4.00 / 1) #6 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 09:18:52 AM EST
...I say a quiet "THANK YOU" to whatever allowed me to fire that winning Y at the right time.

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

when the moms of the girls start calling by StackyMcRacky (4.00 / 2) #9 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 10:14:41 AM EST
i'll point them to you, k?  (after all, I'm too "geeky" to become friends with the moms)

So you're basically creating a MILF funnel by debacle (4.00 / 5) #10 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 10:30:52 AM EST
A vortex around clock trained specifically on MILFs.

I don't think you've thought this cunning plan through.

SILENCE! by clock (4.00 / 8) #12 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 10:41:19 AM EST
If you fuck this up for me...

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

I LOLLED by ammoniacal (4.00 / 2) #14 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 10:45:50 AM EST
The cookie will never come out of this shirt.

Science says it's the lady's mucous. Thank her. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 2) #13 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 10:42:32 AM EST
I cannot believe I just wrote that.

I heard if you have sex outside it will be a girl by debacle (4.00 / 1) #15 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 03:06:46 PM EST
Science is for the birds.

science also theorizes by LilFlightTest (4.00 / 1) #17 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 05:22:49 PM EST
that boy sperm live a little longer, so there are slightly more of them...even more so if you don't have sex daily.
---------
because your son by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #16 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 04:40:09 PM EST
a fine point. by clock (2.00 / 0) #18 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 08:11:41 PM EST
I'm not sure how I'll handle that.  Carefully, I bet...

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

Dammit I don't need to hear this by jayhawk88 (4.00 / 1) #8 Tue Dec 15, 2009 at 09:55:02 AM EST
Quick, someone invent a genetic process that freezes little girls at the age of about 4 or 5.

creeepy by neckbeard (4.00 / 1) #19 Wed Dec 16, 2009 at 01:51:24 AM EST

Well by duxup (2.00 / 0) #20 Wed Dec 16, 2009 at 04:45:53 PM EST
At least you won't have to worry about the Ex anymore as when he finds out I find it difficult to imagine he'll mange to sustain life on the same plane of existence where this event is occurring.

____