Print Story …and they thought of each other now and again..
By littlestar (Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 11:19:41 AM EST) husistock, party, fun (all tags)
...until the day they might hear the whisper on the wind……husistock….. huuuuuusssiiiiiistoooooock …

Since we had our first Husistock we kind of always knew that eventually there would be another one, and though we've talked about it now and again it hasn't been the time yet, but, it seems it may be the time in 2011.

We have just acquired a sailboat recently and certainly know that next summer will be taken up in a big way readying it for water and then being excited about it and using it and what not. Also, '10 doesn't really work in any sort of smart way for Husistock two, but, '11 so does! It's a sort of not-roman/roman numeral double entendre, like II, but it's 11, almost the same, means two and eleven.. hahaha.. (would you like me to draw you a picture?). Anyway, so it all works out.

Another reason I would really like to have more rev up for it this time is to be a bit more organized about money, and how to get more money; so we don't have to spend as much as we did last time. Not that we were bitter or anything, we knew it would cost and be a learning experience, and I have learned that this time I do not want to spend fifteen hundred bucks if I don't have to. And, I think, with a better idea of what the what is now, we won't have to.

So, there it is. We have not decided anything further then the year yet, and of course the season (it would be our summer). What do ya'll think about that?

P.S.
I recently wrote a diary about the really nice visit CBB and I had with misslake and ni but Husi ate it after I posted it and it was never seen again. So, short version, love those guys, good fun and intelligent conversation - would do again.
Also, in other husi gossip I've enlisted clock to play music with me, isn't he fab? Yes, he is. Perhaps I'll be able to post it for some sort of contest type thingy if there is one going on that I can make it fit into somehow when it's done.

< Fun fun fun. | Don't Shave December? >
…and they thought of each other now and again.. | 95 comments (95 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
You Smell Good. by CheeseburgerBrown (4.00 / 4) #1 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 12:10:13 PM EST
Given the opportunity, I'd like to tickle the small of your back while drunk.

Science-fiction wallah, storytelling gorilla, man wearing a hat: Cheeseburger Brown.
23 views to a comment by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 12:21:43 PM EST
and it's from my husband. Hahahaha...

Let me know when this could take place and I will definitely make sure to be there. Stat.

heh. by aphrael (4.00 / 1) #14 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 01:28:54 PM EST
controversial flame-war inducing pics for proof or it didn't happen.
I really want to be there, by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 12:24:02 PM EST
and unless something comes up that prevents it (like the birth of another niece or nephew or the like), I'll see if I can gently twist ana's arm. :) We both regret not making it to the last one.
i would like to be there as well by aphrael (4.00 / 1) #4 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 12:39:20 PM EST
although i'm worried about money and with scheduling conflicts against the big exam which will dominate that summer for me.
Oh, crap by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 12:44:25 PM EST
it lands just in that time does it? I was just wondering last  night how that degree was going, talking about lawyers. Darn it. That's a shame, but clearly a much more important thing. Well, nothing is set in stone, as I said, it's all just ideas now. We'll see what the community has to say about it all. It would be a shame to not have you here though, this time I will actually get to drink and have fun and not fall asleep at 8pm. Last time I didn't even get to talk to anyone, it was actually pretty disappointing for me in that way, but I was happy to see that people had fun, I just wasn't really a part of it.

*twinkle*twinkle*

likely not to be a problem by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #12 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 01:25:10 PM EST
unless the event is scheduled at the same time as the test --- but it makes more sense to consolidate with Jul 1 + 4 like last time. And I agree with rachael that it's good to take time off.
Right by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #79 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 08:01:47 AM EST
beginning of July, forgot to put that in the poll. D-uh. Forgot that's when we had it to tell you the truth. But, I am SUPER happy that you are going to try and come, you very much need to be there, it wouldn't be the same without you.

*twinkle*twinkle*

I am of the strong opinion by R343L (4.00 / 1) #7 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 01:06:42 PM EST
That a few days off in the middle of studying for that will actually improve your performance.

oh, absolutely. by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #13 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 01:28:08 PM EST
i think the way people study for the bar is insane.

that said, i will be doing some cramming - there will be a number of courses covered by the exam which i won't have taken classes in, and i've forgotten all of my torts + contract law.

it did wonders for by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #53 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 07:52:31 PM EST
Hunter S. Thompson

Click
We would sure love to see you! by littlestar (4.00 / 2) #6 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 12:47:13 PM EST
I would love to finally meet you guys in the real world. Then we could have real world conversations and I'd know what kind of voices to give you when I read your entries.

*twinkle*twinkle*

clock loved doing your song last night by StackyMcRacky (4.00 / 1) #8 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 01:17:14 PM EST
he'd also love to have an afternoon recording session with you and blixco.  that would be a hoot!

I SOO want to visit by littlestar (4.00 / 1) #11 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 01:24:38 PM EST
so much so that I was actually just typing flight info in, you know, just to SEE the prices. You never know unless you look. With the cost it's actually a real possibility next year if you guys aren't just playing with me and want to hang out, make music, giggle and the like. I can be fun sometimes!

*twinkle*twinkle*

we SOOO aren't playing around! by StackyMcRacky (4.00 / 1) #30 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 04:32:40 PM EST
we would LOVE a visit from you!

I'm also going to start planning to head up  your way for husistock!

I know I'm just some random lurker... by greyshade (4.00 / 1) #9 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 01:19:34 PM EST
But I plan on attending and putting faces to some of the internet celebs I am so fond of reading about.

We love lurkers by littlestar (4.00 / 2) #10 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 01:22:29 PM EST
plus you can always just say that your ammo and freak everybody out! Hahahahaa...

*twinkle*twinkle*

Sounds like a plan! by greyshade (4.00 / 3) #16 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 02:17:42 PM EST
Or maybe I'll go as Egil instead =P

I, too, was once a lurker by Driusan (4.00 / 2) #27 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 03:59:49 PM EST
Before HuSistock 1. Of course, I'm not an internet celeb.. but after you go, you too can strive to become an internet intransient.

Vive le Montréal libre.
I'll take what I can get =) n/t by greyshade (2.00 / 0) #28 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 04:02:30 PM EST

Hell yes by Herring (4.00 / 2) #15 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 02:06:39 PM EST
18 months to save up the cash. Why not?

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
Also - cash for stuff by Herring (4.00 / 1) #17 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 02:23:33 PM EST
For people flying in from abroad, much as we'd like to bring cases of fine beers, live pigs etc. it's really not that practical. So if, instead, there was some sort of account or something we could just donate cash into (even via PayPal if necessary), then that would probably be a good thing.

Actually, the normal procedure is to get [redacted] to contribute hundreds of pounds and then not show up.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky

Which is a shame. by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #19 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 03:03:59 PM EST
Because [redacted] is excellent company.

Agreed by Herring (2.00 / 0) #21 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 03:09:13 PM EST
And I also enjoyed eating his bacon and sausages.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
Indeed! by R343L (4.00 / 1) #25 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 03:56:09 PM EST
We should kidnap him and make him come to HusiStock Part Deux.

The London/EU crowd by debacle (2.00 / 0) #67 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 10:30:01 PM EST
Is there some sort of aeropooling that could go on?

You could charter an amphibious airplane by chuckles (2.00 / 0) #80 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 08:03:15 AM EST
and land next to their new boat.

I could charter a boat by debacle (2.00 / 0) #84 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 09:11:26 AM EST
And pull up to their boat.

I could probably piss on CBB's house from the end of my street (this is a minor exaggeration).

Really? by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #86 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 09:15:30 AM EST
You live round her for real or are you just playing?

*twinkle*twinkle*

Not sure whose latitude is higher by debacle (2.00 / 0) #87 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 09:55:13 AM EST
But I'm likely the closest USian HuSiite to your schoolhouse.

Yes please! by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #81 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 08:06:08 AM EST
Can somebody make this happen? Or perhaps build a rocket? You know, whatever works, but it would be BEYOND excellent to have you guys over here - we could make it the most Husiites in one place at one time event of the season!

w00t! by clock (4.00 / 2) #18 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 02:48:57 PM EST
hells yes!  we will soooooooo be there!  probably need to get my passport in order...and one for The Dude.  and hope that those RCMP in Windsor really did let bygones be bygones.

also, we're not kidding.  if you are comfortable on a futon or a bunk bed, we've got a place for you here!  and lots of recording to do.  we're just getting started, methinks.  we'll have something to post soon.

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

You bringing children? by Herring (2.00 / 0) #31 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 05:06:42 PM EST
I wonder how much is would cost to bring a small boy and a drum kit. And some amps.

Probably cheaper to buy there.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky

Prolly have by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #33 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 05:33:59 PM EST
that stuff here. Well, except for the small boy, because I DO have one of those, but you cannot have him; I've been fattening him up for three years.

I have an amp, by ni (4.00 / 1) #39 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 06:07:57 PM EST
and could probably borrow a drum kit.

See! by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #43 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 06:38:10 PM EST
Didn't I just say he was nice, look at this proof.

Doubtful by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #45 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 06:39:20 PM EST
Small children are pretty expensive on the Canadian black market.

Vive le Montréal libre.
Only the white ones [nt] by debacle (4.00 / 1) #68 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 10:32:49 PM EST

barring weirdness by MillMan (4.00 / 1) #20 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 03:04:19 PM EST
I shall return for husistock #2.

I sure hope so! by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #32 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 05:32:32 PM EST
I want to hear stories and have insightful conversations with you!

2011, eh? by atreides (4.00 / 1) #22 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 03:10:50 PM EST
Well, we should have our shit together by then. With a 2.x year old in tow, even... Should be fun. Consider this my subscription to the newsletter.

He sails from world to world in a flying tomb, serving gods who eat hope.

Super Yeah!! by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #34 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 05:36:17 PM EST
I would SOOOOOOOO love for you and your lovely family to come. Then I could eat that little girls cheeks in real life! Plus I would hate for it to happen without your smile lighting up the campfire and your, let's say, vibrant personality.

*twinkle*twinkle*

Vibrant? That was the old me... by atreides (4.00 / 2) #59 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 08:37:06 PM EST
...before I got hitched and had a little one suck the energy right out of me. I do believe I have mellowed a bit.

But now that I think about it, I bet a few shots of vodka can fix that... The important thing is that Welsh Girl is down for the idea (and the cheeses that will come about) so we'll watch and see. Had the idea of seeing how the McClockys and the Blixcos would feel about renting an RV and going up together, but that could end in tears...

He sails from world to world in a flying tomb, serving gods who eat hope.

tears of laugher and joy you mean! by R343L (4.00 / 1) #60 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 08:59:37 PM EST
And just think! Three sets of parents to watch the kids. The kids would almost be evenly matched!

you drank? by aphrael (4.00 / 1) #61 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 09:16:02 PM EST
Ammaretto with Ti Dave... by atreides (4.00 / 2) #66 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 10:20:06 PM EST
And a few other things, too, but they're fuzzy because, well, I was drinking...

He sails from world to world in a flying tomb, serving gods who eat hope.

mother. of. gawd. by clock (4.00 / 1) #64 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 10:04:41 PM EST
THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND I AM NOT SHITTING YOU!!!!!

ROAD-MU-FUCKING-TRIP!!!

that would be insane.  it's like a plan made of awesome.

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

So, I take it that you are interested? by atreides (2.00 / 0) #65 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 10:19:01 PM EST
Assuming that all of us sign on, do you think 6 adults and 2 children could work for that length of time without shivs being involved? And do they have RVs big enough for that? At the same time, with so many of us, I bet we could drive up in a day and a half in shifts...

He sails from world to world in a flying tomb, serving gods who eat hope.

won't you be in Ohio by then? by infinitera (2.00 / 0) #71 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 11:18:39 PM EST

hopefully. by clock (4.00 / 1) #78 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 07:38:47 AM EST
but given the job market there, i'm not making any rock solid plans.  the state has double digit unemployment and if it took Bob Abooey, famed inventor of the Apple two button mouse, months to find a gig it might take me a while longer.

in any case, i might fly back to TX to take an RV to Canada with those people.  how do you pass up a road trip like that?

"We're driving until we run out of states!!!"

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

SO FUN! by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #73 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 05:50:55 AM EST
I love road trips! That does sound SUPER fun. You all must do it. End of story. I"m glad that's decided!

I know you're a daddy now, it is different, but you're still you. You will still make me laugh; you are still allowed to be my teammate and beat everyone at horseshoes if you so desire.

*twinkle*twinkle*

I'm sure I'd love it. by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #23 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 03:14:06 PM EST
And it could be dead simple for me to come, or it could be really silly. But I'm very happy to remain a maybe if you're happy to have maybes.

Love surprises by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #35 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 05:39:47 PM EST
and generally assume maybes are nos (so as not to be disappointed) which will always make it a surprise. So, maybe away!

HuSi stock 2 by hulver (4.00 / 1) #24 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 03:42:26 PM EST
2010 would have worked, in a Binary sort of way.

It's too early to tell if I'll be able to make it, but I was very envious of the people at the last one.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock

You need to come by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #36 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 05:42:38 PM EST
that's all there is to it. I was VERY disappointed that you couldn't come last time, but I certainly understand life is the way it is. I have wanted to go to lots of things very much which I have had to miss because of annoying life. But, I mean... it's you man, something you built... you NEED to come. So, what that means is, in real life, if there is any way to make it possible, make it possible. That's all there is to it.

*twinkle*twinkle*

Let me be the nth to say by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #26 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 03:57:56 PM EST
I will certainly be there.

Vive le Montréal libre.
Awesome! by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #37 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 05:46:01 PM EST
And now that you are coming from Montreal you can speak french to everyone and seem EXTRA mysterious!

*twinkle*twinkle*

I would like to go! by mrgoat (4.00 / 1) #29 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 04:10:22 PM EST
And on that timescale, it might work.

--top hat--
Yes! by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #38 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 05:49:32 PM EST
We are hoping that with the advanced notice more people who want to come will be able to find a way to make it happen. Luckily our back yard has grown so there is even more room then last time if more people end up coming.

*twinkle*twinkle*

back yard. got? larger? by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #46 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 06:40:35 PM EST
Oh yeah baby! by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #48 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 06:44:51 PM EST
You know that whole danger zone, the BUTTERFLY danger zone... it's gone! That whole back right hand corner (if you are standing on the street looking at the house) has been taken back! It is really a beautiful thing. Right now my brother-in-laws boat is there and, oh yeah, also our SEADOO!! Did I mention we have one of those now... whee!

DO NOT INVITE HIM by ni (4.00 / 5) #40 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 06:09:26 PM EST
HE WILL TOUCH YOUR GENITALS AND MAKE YOU FEEL ALL TINGLY

darling, by misslake (4.00 / 7) #41 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 06:16:23 PM EST
that is the WHOLE POINT of having genitals, so people will touch them and make you feel all tingly.

i'll show you.

How cute are you? by littlestar (4.00 / 1) #44 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 06:38:55 PM EST
THE CUTEST!

Please note: by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #49 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 06:47:31 PM EST
This comment cannot be used as defence in a court of law:
"But, your honour, misslake said that the whole point of [plaintiff's] genitals was so that people would touch them and make [plaintiff] feel all tingly"

does not wash with the judge.

What if you make the judge all tingly? [nt] by debacle (2.00 / 0) #69 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 10:35:02 PM EST

I saw a movie about it once. by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #77 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 06:26:07 AM EST
Though it looked superficially pleasurable, I'm quite a private person.

+1 by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #54 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 07:53:20 PM EST
contains tingly.

Click
How the hell would you know!? by mrgoat (4.00 / 2) #55 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 08:17:26 PM EST
Oh, right! I touched your genitals.

They were tingly.

--top hat--

we will certainly try by LilFlightTest (4.00 / 1) #42 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 06:27:32 PM EST
it seems that every other year is our current trend for Canada visiting anyway. If we can find someone to watch the kid, we will probably be there.
---------
YES!! by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #47 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 06:42:24 PM EST
I want all of the old crew here! You are the people I will now feel comfortable enough to boss around more and make you work. Hahahaha... ok, you actually totally helped out lots when you were here the first time, but that was just out of the goodness of your heart, now I will TELL you to do those things.

if we come by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #82 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 08:24:59 AM EST
I will probably bring food again. i still have friends with the sausage hookup.
---------
Sausies! by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #85 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 09:14:16 AM EST
They were so lovely, that would be great! Also, if we can bank on them (as we will figure out closer to) it will chip a bit at the food bill too.

*twinkle*twinkle*

My wife would surely disapprove by marvin (2.00 / 0) #50 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 06:50:20 PM EST
That makes it all the more attractive. Call me a low probability maybe. I'll add it to my long term list of things I want to do, but I won't even try to schedule it until early 2011.

Actually, since my wife has some family living in Sudbury and Hamilton, I might have to bring her along if I go.

Bring wifey along by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #58 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 08:27:34 PM EST
the more the merrier! We can get her drunk, or stoned or do whatever it is that makes you like being around her more happen.

*twinkle*twinkle*

Plz put me down under by MostlyHarmless (2.00 / 0) #51 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 07:21:40 PM EST
hell yes!

I'm sorry HuSiStock the I ended up being a financial and time consuming burden for you. We're all very grateful for your efforts though. It was  legen... wait-for-it... wait... almost... dary

We will force you to engage with us and have a good time. Don't be shy about conscripting help, we're all friends here.

Yes, ni and misslake are delightful company. I'm hoping they'll make a return to the West Coast sometime.

-mh
[Mostly Harmless]

No sorries!! by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #56 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 08:22:40 PM EST
I didn't mean it like that- time consuming burden- gosh, that's sounds awful. There was no burden (although it was time consuming). I loved Husistock, I wanted another one. It's fun putting together a big party and having everyone have a good time, and seeing it all play out and getting to feel good that you created something that has brought people together (kinda like what hulver did here). Creating memories, as it were. Delightful.

Of course you're coming. I mean, how could you not come. As I said all of the base crew has to be there so that I can boss them around, which I will now be comfortable doing.

bossing around by aphrael (4.00 / 2) #62 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 09:17:07 PM EST
does this bossing around involve whips and chains? if so, i'm only taking orders from mr. burger himself.
sure. by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #52 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 07:47:56 PM EST
I likes to party.

Click
But by littlestar (4.00 / 1) #57 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 08:23:42 PM EST
do you like to ROCK THE PARTY? I like to rock the party.

*twinkle*twinkle*

oh once and awhile I let loose and be me. by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #63 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 09:31:35 PM EST
Being me is hard though.  Lonely too.  Alas, I guess I should get my passport.

Click
I'll make you feel ok by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #74 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 05:59:46 AM EST
I am generally really good at that (not sexually mind; well that is, I AM good at that too but that's not what I was offering you, although if you are here you never know, I will be drinking this time).

Anyway, it sounds to me as though you should get your passport, you have  a year and a half, start now. Go tomorrow and get the bloody papers from the post office (well, we can get them there, I don't even know where you live though...) then you can let them sit somewhere in your house for a number of months while you think about getting your passport pictures taken and find a guarantor. Make it happen! Be a part of the fun!

*twinkle*twinkle*

here's a shocker. by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #92 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 09:22:53 PM EST
I have the paperwork all filler out, just need to get the photo and the notary and send it off. Except I'm lazy. Well it's not 100% lazy, hours to do it are kinda restrictive, and I just can't see myself taking a day off of work for it. That and I don't wanna spend the 100 bucks quite yet. Beginning of the year though budget will be better.

Click
We will be greeted as liberators by debacle (4.00 / 2) #70 Tue Dec 01, 2009 at 11:07:45 PM EST
Women and children will throw maple leaves at our feet, and the men (maybe only Driusan) will praise our names.

I'd love to stock some husies.

Perfect! by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #76 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 06:08:15 AM EST
The role of liberators hadn't been filled yet, but it does mean you may have to camp in the bushes before you save us.

*twinkle*twinkle*

You are the hostess with the mostest, dear. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #72 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 01:05:40 AM EST
Alas, I have been for-eva banninated from Canuckistan, so me heaving big trolly stones across the border shall have to suffice.

My regrets. I can has them.

Sigh. by littlestar (4.00 / 1) #75 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 06:03:56 AM EST
I knew it was so. I recall you saying. I AM disappointed though, I wanted to talk to you for REAL this time. But, it is as it is. We will certainly raise a glass to you at least once around the fire, I guarantee it!

HA-HA! by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #83 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 08:36:44 AM EST
"Littlestar's Pronunciation Guide to Pronouncing $LITTLESTAR_ACTUAL" is indelibly etched on my fragile little mind, but you can call me up any time the hubby irks you.

How by Breaker (4.00 / 1) #88 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 12:29:47 PM EST
Did you manage that?

The last time I passed through Customs Canada . . by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #90 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 03:54:18 PM EST
I said "No problem" instead of "You're welcome."

And by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #93 Thu Dec 03, 2009 at 05:57:13 AM EST
What were you carrying?

Maybe by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #89 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 12:31:19 PM EST
Who knows?  MiniBreaker will be heading on for 2 years then and MBW might be carrying MiniBreaker II.

Hmmm.  Too many unknown unknowns by then; the desire is there but like last time, that pesky real life got in the way.

zomgsailboatzomg (nt) by riceowlguy (2.00 / 0) #91 Wed Dec 02, 2009 at 05:41:27 PM EST

Cool by duxup (2.00 / 0) #94 Fri Dec 04, 2009 at 08:29:16 AM EST
Can't guarantee I will be there but such an event interests me.

____
i will do my best by LoppEar (2.00 / 0) #95 Sun Dec 20, 2009 at 11:39:07 AM EST
it has been far too long since i've seen the few of you i've met in person.

there will be a lot of kids for this round.