Print Story ATTN SF INFIDELS.
Husi Stock
By aphrael (Tue Nov 24, 2009 at 10:16:47 PM EST) (all tags)
R343l is leaving for the great rainy north, where she will be reunited with her boyfriend and pursue a job with a giant domestic software company. (No, not THAT one).

MH is coming down from even further north, to let her show him San Francisco before she leaves.

Such events require a husimeet, to bid him hello, and her farewell.

So, come one, come all, to Thirsty Bear, a tapas bar and brewpub south of market, on the evening of Saturday, December 5, and celebrate.

Someone will be there from 6pm until we all wander off. :)

And for those who are interested at the end of the night, there's The Return of Tronic, an electronic dance event put on by a highly regarded local producer; mh and I will be going, at the very least, and all are welcome to come along. :)

[And, if we are lucky and the stars smile upon us, we will be visited by the new local husites, freshly arrived from the same town for which R343l is departing.]

< We don't need a lot of stuff | Movember Update >
ATTN SF INFIDELS. | 16 comments (16 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
hmm.. by infinitera (2.00 / 0) #1 Tue Nov 24, 2009 at 10:27:08 PM EST
Adobe?

Nah by ucblockhead (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Nov 24, 2009 at 11:26:49 PM EST
They are two blocks from our office.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
Adobe has offices everywhere by fluffy (2.00 / 0) #14 Thu Nov 26, 2009 at 02:34:43 PM EST
including San Jose and Seattle. Their Seattle one was just a few blocks from my condo.

busy bees buzz | sockpuppet revolution
hrm. Pretty sure Ill be there by LinDze (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Nov 24, 2009 at 10:33:00 PM EST
Was going to be up north but I think I can bump that.

-Lin Dze
Arbeit Macht Frei
it's the only weekend possible. by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Nov 24, 2009 at 10:34:37 PM EST
she's leaving the following week and of course this weekend is thanksgiving.
I'll be sure to troll i mean join by Nigga (2.00 / 0) #5 Wed Nov 25, 2009 at 12:56:41 PM EST

how will we recognize you? by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Nov 25, 2009 at 01:25:38 PM EST
He'll be the black dude? by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #7 Wed Nov 25, 2009 at 01:54:42 PM EST

i'm supposed to assume by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #8 Wed Nov 25, 2009 at 02:41:15 PM EST
that nobody else in a bar in the south of market neighborhood is going to be black?

that doesn't strike me as being a safe assumption.

Here in $WESTCOASTCITY by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #9 Wed Nov 25, 2009 at 03:14:28 PM EST
one doesn't see a lot of black patrons in "brewpubs". I defer to your knowledge of the SF "scene".

Who says he's black? by MostlyHarmless (2.00 / 0) #11 Wed Nov 25, 2009 at 05:53:20 PM EST
no / telling
[Mostly Harmless]
Just look at his handle, for God's sake. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #12 Wed Nov 25, 2009 at 07:05:16 PM EST
No one lies on the Internet!

Hahahahahahaaha (nt) by ucblockhead (2.00 / 0) #16 Thu Nov 26, 2009 at 07:56:35 PM EST

[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
I'm in by MillMan (2.00 / 0) #10 Wed Nov 25, 2009 at 04:52:30 PM EST
down for dancing too.

thanks for posting by R343L (2.00 / 0) #13 Wed Nov 25, 2009 at 10:50:04 PM EST
Also, I should probably, like, buy tickets for dancing. And publicize this event to other people whom I might not see before I leave otherwise...

I'm in (nt) by fluffy (2.00 / 0) #15 Thu Nov 26, 2009 at 02:35:09 PM EST