Print Story attn ammo infidel stop
Educashun
By greyshade (Wed Nov 25, 2009 at 12:29:09 PM EST) (all tags)
intelligence regarding normandy accurate stop currently engaged in field operations with foreign agent stop considering transfer to normandy stop

postscript woot
< I commit to becoming 70s big. | Marmite >
attn ammo infidel stop | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
But of course, Monsieur! by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #1 Wed Nov 25, 2009 at 01:20:59 PM EST
Make sure you have a "safe word". I use "foliage".

Her name isn't Jan. by greyshade (4.00 / 1) #2 Wed Nov 25, 2009 at 01:26:11 PM EST

It still makes me uncomfortable when she asks me to wear the dress, tho.

Have you listened to the commentary track? by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #3 Wed Nov 25, 2009 at 02:03:47 PM EST
It was originally a placeholder word in the script, but they decided to go with it anyway.
BTW, if you wanna know how this is gonna end for you, go watch Betty Blue.

No, haven't listened tot he commentary yet. by greyshade (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed Nov 25, 2009 at 02:37:04 PM EST
However, from what the internet gnomes tell me about Betty Blue; well... Seems about right.

You must be THIS TALL to ride this ride. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #5 Wed Nov 25, 2009 at 03:16:51 PM EST
Women are a mystery; French women doubly so.

attn ammo infidel stop | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback