Print Story Come abreast
By illsorted (Mon Nov 23, 2009 at 03:35:57 PM EST) (all tags)
and catch up on the goings on.

I must confess, I have neglected HuSi for several years. I hope she is not a vengeful ex, for I'd like to rekindle the romance. It's good to see that some familiar faces are still around.

Life has been good to me. Married for 6 months as of today and embarking on a new adventure. Spouse and I are leaving the prairie and moving to southeast Asia to teach and travel. We're flying to Bangkok in late January and attending a CELTA course in February. There is no plan after that, except to look for teaching jobs and enjoy our time together.

I hope to be able to do that for a few years, and I image we'll move back to the states to reproduce and drive the economy.

I guess that's all for now, though I feel there is much to tell. Feel free to say hello.
< Motley CRU. | on the big apple >
Come abreast | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Hello. by ad hoc (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Nov 23, 2009 at 06:16:24 PM EST

hey by illsorted (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Nov 24, 2009 at 08:58:05 AM EST

ahoj by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Nov 23, 2009 at 08:58:44 PM EST
and well met.

congratulations on the marriage.

may southeast asia be a blast.

Thanks by illsorted (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Nov 24, 2009 at 08:59:15 AM EST
for the well wishes.

Welcome back [nt] by TheophileEscargot (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Nov 24, 2009 at 03:02:21 AM EST

Good to be back [nt] by illsorted (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Nov 24, 2009 at 08:59:37 AM EST

Welcome back. by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #7 Tue Nov 24, 2009 at 10:43:23 AM EST
Mind the trolls.

Thanks by illsorted (2.00 / 0) #8 Tue Nov 24, 2009 at 11:29:58 AM EST
I'll try not to linger under the bridges.

Come abreast | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback