Print Story Things are piling up.
By nightflameblue (Thu Nov 19, 2009 at 09:16:09 AM EST) (all tags)
So here's a midweek regurgitation.

Inside: DO THE MARIO! \m/ SYNERGIZE! Train this. And no, just no.

Do the Mario! And get your RaWk AwN! I especially like that the brothers get distracted by the metal and let the Princess get burnt.

This morning the following email was sent to the entire IT department by Destro:

FYI... I will be at the Synergy breakfast with a few others from Funhouse from 7:30-9:00 Thursday morning.

BB asks me, "what the fuck is this crap?"

I respond, "Marketspeak for 'we be fawkernated. Hungry?'"

This is why I couldn't be management. I couldn't tolerate the word Synergy just for a free breakfast.

BB is currently running a loose training class for the new release of Office before it's rolled out. People are confused, scared, baffled, perplexed, and utterly demoralized by the possibility that things might change. F his life.

This morning's round of interviews with the moron brigade on the "news" program Mrs. NFB had on about had me in tears from laughter. And then I realized they were serious. People lining up to get books signed by Palin. Best quote, "I just want my daughter to see that it's OK for women to be strong." Runner up? "She's one of us! She's middle class! And we haven't been represented fairly in the government for a long time."

Palin's gonna run on the same platform Bush II did. "Hey! Imma fuckin' nimrod just like you!" And, sadly, probably win with it.

< Oh Sevenine gig in London next Thursday (26th) | I've got blisters on me fingers >
Things are piling up. | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
And this... by ana (2.00 / 0) #1 Thu Nov 19, 2009 at 09:25:12 AM EST
is a piece of synergy. Want another slice?

"And this ... is a piece of Synergy." --Kellnerin

We just synergized. by nightflameblue (2.00 / 0) #2 Thu Nov 19, 2009 at 09:29:37 AM EST
I think that's enough synergy for one day.

The synergy must flow! [nt] by debacle (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Nov 19, 2009 at 09:58:24 AM EST

The key to future economic success by Herring (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Nov 19, 2009 at 10:04:39 AM EST
is developing renewable sources of synergy.

Herring - Official HuSi diarist of the 2016 European Korfball Championship (October 22nd, Dordrecht, Netherlands)
I don't think there's a shortage by debacle (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Nov 19, 2009 at 10:07:00 AM EST
Of mbanium to extract the synergy from.

But most sources of mbanium by Herring (2.00 / 0) #7 Thu Nov 19, 2009 at 10:21:14 AM EST
are in extremely unstable or stupid areas of the world. And the money used to pay for it is used to support acts of extreme Powerpoint Terror.

Powerpoint Terror is the training department. by nightflameblue (2.00 / 0) #8 Thu Nov 19, 2009 at 10:47:43 AM EST
This was marketing. Marketing doesn't terrorize with Powerpoint. Marketing terrorizes with adslicks. Of course, the only surface difference is that adslicks don't have flashing fonts and animations.

You must relearn your lessons! by sasquatchan (4.00 / 3) #3 Thu Nov 19, 2009 at 09:34:03 AM EST
If you cannot accept that free food is free food, and know how to avoid any responsibility (ie actually attend the meeting), you need to level up more before attempting again.

Hillary grew up middle class by garlic (2.00 / 0) #9 Thu Nov 19, 2009 at 09:16:56 PM EST
down the street from my place.

Why do you hate Populism? by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #10 Fri Nov 20, 2009 at 02:04:53 AM EST

Things are piling up. | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback