Print Story "Thoughs", "a perverse university education"
Motorbikes
By gzt (Tue Nov 17, 2009 at 12:57:44 PM EST) gzt, food, trousers, suits, thoughs (all tags)
A misspelling of "those" in a comment somewhere, somebody was complaining about how the company prefers to promote people with a "perverse university education". A very curious error. Also: "highering management" for "hiring management".

Going to New York at the end of the week. Gotta figure out how the transit system works. What I've read so far makes it seem primitive compared to what I'm used to.

I dreamed last night that I did 21 pullups.

Speaking of which, I'm definitely getting jiggly. Not good.

I see somebody has registered the name IcXcNiKa. I'm vaguely intrigued, but suspicious.

I have a meeting. Later, some dude who is retiring is having a reception. Whatevs.

I just remembered: I should stop by that suit shop in the neighborhood which is probably closing down. Liquidation sale, man. I could always use cheap trousers or even suits - depends on how much things are.

I need to find a way to discuss my food requirements. I want only the brown M&Ms, is that so hard?

< Healthcare reform will break the country. | Movember Update >
"Thoughs", "a perverse university education" | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
only brown m&ms? by sasquatchan (2.00 / 0) #1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 at 01:11:35 PM EST
what, you come with your own rider now ?

At least you taught me something new in your diary..

a friend of mine just had a kid... by gzt (2.00 / 0) #7 Tue Nov 17, 2009 at 04:10:06 PM EST
...with the initials IHS. I thought that was cool.

I recommend renting by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #2 Tue Nov 17, 2009 at 01:15:39 PM EST
this documentary on mass transit in NYC.

don't forget by sasquatchan (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Nov 17, 2009 at 01:36:21 PM EST
Which gets a mention in my upcoming by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #5 Tue Nov 17, 2009 at 02:00:57 PM EST
award winning diary "I've got blisters on my fingers".

Only brown M&Ms? by nightflameblue (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Nov 17, 2009 at 01:30:52 PM EST
Make it so.

The Internet has a purpose after all.

Notice, however, that you're not by Nigga (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Nov 17, 2009 at 02:16:41 PM EST
suspicious of the recently registered name LetsHaveGaySex. Just business as usual at hulver.com

I don't care about that. by gzt (2.00 / 0) #8 Tue Nov 17, 2009 at 04:27:54 PM EST
It's nobody I could possibly have any interest in.

homophobes are gay $ by Nigga (2.00 / 0) #9 Tue Nov 17, 2009 at 05:10:30 PM EST

Good to know. by gzt (2.00 / 0) #10 Tue Nov 17, 2009 at 05:41:50 PM EST
I'll tell the next homophobe I see.