Print Story Australia
Travel
By MillMan (Sun Jan 04, 2009 at 11:51:45 PM EST) (all tags)
highlights and lowlights.

I am off to Singapore tomorrow.

highlights:

• Melbourne's art museum
  • getting criminally wasted with Fleece
  • getting oogled by the "feral" women in Geelong
  • hearing fleece say the words "poppadoms" and "warrnambool"
  • hearing any AUian say the word "no" (sounds like nuhrrrrrr)
  • Tour of Mungo national park (absolutely epic)
  • driving through the desert / scrublands (I enjoyed it as much as driving through New Zealand if you can believe it)
  • hanging out with Mike (from Alaska) in the blue mountains
  • Jenolan Caves tour
  • energy of the new year's crowd in Sydney
  • dancing in Sydney
  • meeting a girl while dancing in Sydney
  • watching the sunrise over Bondi
  • hanging out with girl from Sydney
  • swimming at Bronte beach with girl from Sydney ("the most dangerous beach in Sydney")
lowlights:
  • coffee addiction
  • breakup pain (completely unexpected, which proves that at 31 I still don't know anything about anything)
  • terrible loneliness for a week during the middle of my time here
  • losing my cellphone
< Horrible, racist reporting at Amerikkka's 'Wall $treet Journal' | Oranges are not the only fruit >
Australia | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Sunrise over Bondi ROCKS by BadDoggie (4.00 / 1) #1 Mon Jan 05, 2009 at 01:26:56 AM EST
Sunset is just as cool, cooler only when being given a didge lesson by a famous didge player on the hills overlooking the beach. I miss Sydney and am sufficiently jealous enough that you can be smug.

woof.

OMG WE'RE FUCKED! -- duxup ?

Travel dude by duxup (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Jan 05, 2009 at 04:24:55 AM EST
I don't think I ever make the most of my occasional trips.

You seem like an awesome traveler.

____
Affection attachment... by Metatone (4.00 / 1) #3 Mon Jan 05, 2009 at 04:56:04 AM EST
can sneak up on you.

you can say that again by MillMan (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Jan 05, 2009 at 02:30:03 PM EST
it came on as sudden as a panic attack.

nuhrrr isn't it by fleece (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Jan 06, 2009 at 08:21:10 PM EST
but there's no letters in our alphabet to indicate the right sound either.

Australia | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback