Print Story Wot I read in 2008
Books
By Vulch (Sun Jan 04, 2009 at 08:09:05 AM EST) books, wot I read, not a centipede in sight (all tags)
This year with no amazing page lengthening list as I've been trying to expand the book log code into something more generally useable. Also people complained about it last year.

So, here we go. 135 books I make it, I haven't split them by genre at all but I went through a bit of 17th century political theory somewhere along the way as well as another visit to the 12th. The year finished with a trip through the Alliance/Union universe, though according to the timeline which kicked it off Sol Station should have launched the first interstellar probe 4 years ago.

The list is over at The Read Shelf, best name I could come up with where the domain hadn't already gone.
< My Point Form Life | Prompted to Write >
Wot I read in 2008 | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Matches: 5 by Herring (4.00 / 1) #1 Sun Jan 04, 2009 at 09:25:06 AM EST
Whatever that means.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
Either by Vulch (2.00 / 0) #4 Sun Jan 04, 2009 at 10:03:26 AM EST
You don't read much or very slowly if it's something like 5 matches from 6 total, or should do TE style diaries so I can nick more ideas if it's 5/50?

My Amazon basket seems to only have things that haven't been published yet and out of print unavailable stuff in it at the moment. Or a couple of things that I can't afford in the current economic climate. The Read Shelf is basically trolling for ideas...

Maybe I should document by Herring (2.00 / 0) #5 Sun Jan 04, 2009 at 11:09:25 AM EST
I am still ploughing through The Rest is Noise which as tomes go is pretty weighty. Also makes me realise that while I know more about 20th century music than a lot of people, I have really only scratched the surface (I only know Sibelius 5 from the Strawberry Switchblade song).

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
Boo! by TheophileEscargot (4.00 / 1) #2 Sun Jan 04, 2009 at 09:40:00 AM EST
Amazing page-lengthening lists are the way to go.

31 matches.

Kewl by Vulch (4.00 / 1) #3 Sun Jan 04, 2009 at 09:53:17 AM EST
I think half a dozen at least came out of your more frequent lists so I'd have expected a bit of correlation.

Wot I read in 2008 | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback